Boca Original Chik'n Veggie Nuggets 10 oz. Pouch uploaded by Johnée L.

BY BOCA

Vegan soy protein nuggets. see more...

Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
Foodie Expert
These are really good. If you gave this to me without me knowing, I wouldn’t know it wasn’t an actual chicken nugget. I do wish that more came in the bag, especially for the price but I would still purchase this again.
Johnée L.
The packaging is different. Now they say vegan and non-GMO soy. I am telling you this tastes just like chicken. I recently went vegan and this is a life saver. I live in a dorm at school and the cafe has limited option. I am so glad I found this at my local Kroger.
Ginger D.
Sellersburg, IN
These are my favorite chicken alternative! Sometimes a fast and easy treat is great to have on hand. These have a great texture and flavor. I feel like I'm eating something REALLY "bad" when I have them!!
Bayinah E.
Duluth, GA
I'm not one to go for the vegetarian options, but Boca makes pretty damn good nuggets! Try their burgers too!!
Aniksha R.
Foodie Expert
These are the best vegetarian options for the consistency and flavor.This is my favorite snack or dinner sometimes.Just pop this in the microwave and within few mins its ready.Has a good amount of protein and soft n juicy too.Its great for the price.
Sophia N.
Foodie Expert
How do these compare to quorn nuggets and actual chicken nuggets