Retailers & ServicesFoodBoca
Extra Large All American Veggie Burgers, 4 ct - 200 oz Box

BOCA Extra Large All American Veggie Burgers, 4 ct - 20.0 oz Box

by Boca

BOCA XL Burger. Our top-selling burger, now bigger and better than ever! More protein and twice the size of the original BOCA burger.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BOCA Extra Large All American Veggie Burgers, 4 ct - 20.0 oz Box!
Kristin S.
Toledo, OH
BOCA Extra Large All American Veggie Burgers, 4 ct - 20.0 oz Box uploaded by Kristin S.
Not makeup related but I’ve been trying to go vegan and stick with it. I love all BOCA products so far. They are yummy and easily made.
Dahlia C.
San Antonio, TX
So I went on a diet , and have been craving a nice juicy burger! But decided to give this a try and oh my it was delicious! Super affordable and easy to make. I usually add some Lawyrs to make it taste better!
Hallie P.
OMG I am vegetarian and when I tell u this is heaven I mean it!!They taste JUST like meat and r sooo tasty!! I eat one of these every day like omg sooo good!! EVERYONE should try these!!

Looking for your answer?