BY BOCA

Breakfast Scramble with potatoes, scrambled eggs & vegetables. see more...

Jessica C.
I got these on clearance so thought they would be good to try. I am a fan of other Boca products also, so I loved these. They had good flavor and were great on an egg sandwich. Definitely recommend pan frying.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I got these on mega sale, which is the only reason I tried them since I don't typically like Boca's products. These are okay, not great. I definitely don't recommend microwaving them, they come out soggy and gross--pan fry for best results. They're good on a sandwich or bagel thin with a little cheddar and seitan bacon on top. I probably won't buy these again, I would rather make eggs and hash browns myself instead of eating them all processed into "just okay" patty.