BY BOB'S

• Do the taste like Ande's Mints or better/worse?6 Answers
Gaoshuapa R.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
These can be use of breath, and also you can take these as snacks or eat them while taking a test thats the best time, because i eat them all the time when i take a test.
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Mc Calla, AL
These are a personal favorite ever since I was a little girl, as well as my Mom. Her daddy, my Grandaddy, ate them and always had some in his pocket. Munching on these brings back happy memories of him and since they aren't super sweet, great to keep on as a natural breath freshener!
Nesha C.
Nesha C.
Bowling Green, KY
College students necessities. Seriously waking up to an early class and only having two seconds to brush your teeth, these come in handy.
amanda  L.
amanda L.
Marshfield, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like sucking on these, keep my breath smelling good and they were my go to candy when i was pregnant to helped with the nausea
Erica V.
Erica V.
Conyers, GA
I love to have mints in my car they are a lifesaver I love also how these are sugar free
adina o.
adina o.
Elmira, NY
i enjoy these mints strong flavor it is bold and delicious i would buy them again the package is remotely easy to open and i can take them on the go they are also reasonably priced and sugar free is a plus when you get the shakes easily , great product
Annette V.
Annette V.
Honolulu, HI
Super free Peppermints! What else is there to say :) I love taking them to go in my backpack and my purse
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Edmonds, WA
I like these as sugar free versions of peppermints. they are addicting though
Kayla  T.
Kayla T.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
I love these, nice to have in my purse. They taste good for being sugar free and I love the peppermint taste
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Boston, MA
Great peppermints! I like to keep them in my car or purse! Great as candy, breath fresheners, or something to soothe a sore throat
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
Do they taste like the regular ones since they are sugar free?
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Chapel Hill, NC
Do the taste like Ande's Mints or better/worse?