Bob's Red Mill's Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats uploaded by Sarah C.

BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

Bob's Red Mil Gluten Free Oats are pure. They are grown by over 200 farmers on clean, dedicated oat growing fields. Each farm delivery is sampled and tested with an R5 ELISA gluten test to ensure the absence of gluten.

Liz W.
Nashville , TN
To say we go through two bags a week is not a lie in any way. As we are gluten free we eat these oats for breakfast, lunch and often dessert as I bake with oats all the time! It is so exciting to have a gluten free oat mix! We love Bob's because it is the best ingredients and it is just our new staple. These make great overnight oats, cookies, granola and everything between. Household staple.
Ashley L.
Milwaukie, OR
I have no complaints with this product! I have never gotten sick after eating these oats. I typically purchase at Bob’s Red Mill or at Fred Meyer and use it for overnight oats or cookies! The price is higher than uncertified gluten free oats, but it’s well worth it!
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
This is the best gluten free oatmeal. It's super hearty and perfect for cold winter mornings. I have Celiac and don't react to this, but everyone is different and not every Celiac can do oats. These are delicious.
Porsché S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this brand and this product. Having an option to buy organic or gluten free is important to me. I've tried some of their other products are they are great!
Kellie J.
These are a staple in our house since our kids are gluten free. They taste just like regular oats and cook the same. Oats are naturally gluten free and what makes them have gluten is they are usually processed in the same facilities as wheat. So the only thing that is different with these and conventional oats are they have been processed in a gluten free factory/facility.
Amber W.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
As someone with Celiac Disease the quality of my oats is critical - these have never bothered my stomach and I TRUST Bob Red Mill's quality - I use these in my overnight oats, and buy them off of amazon in bulk to save money!  Multi-purpose as well since I have used them for cookies and granola!
Shelby B.
Idaho Falls, ID
I make overnight oats with these almost every week. These oats are the best substitution for gluten-free. The texture is good and they aren’t too expensive for how full they keep you. I buy these all the time.
Deborah J.
Ada, OK
These are an acquired taste, but with added honey, berries and cinnamon it's yummy. It is rather pricey, but healthier than a lot of what is on the market.
Rachel H.
Seymour, CT
The last star is omitted because of the price of this item. Everything else about it, though, is awesome. It's hard to live gluten free, and oatmeal has always been a favorite of mine. I didn't know that there was gluten contamination in a lot of commercially rolled oats, but I had a few reactions. I've never had a problem with Bob's Red Mill though, and I like knowing these are made by a company I really feel good about spending my money with.
Jordann I.
Weston, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So versatile and exactly what I need! I've used it multiple times in baking, and it gives great texture when left whole. I've also ground it up to put it into smoothies for an extra boost of protein and fiber, and I assume it would work well ground up in baking.

Kohl's