Bob's Red Mill Whole Wheat Pastry Flour uploaded by Meredith W.Bob's Red Mill Whole Wheat Pastry Flour uploaded by Meredith W.

BY BOB'S RED MILL

Bob's Red Mill Whole Wheat Pastry Flour: Superb for cookies, muffins, pancakes, cakes and pie crust All natural No preservatives 100% stone ground Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shala K.
Anchorage, AK
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite flour to use for nearly everything. It's ground very, very fine so it gets more loft than regular whole wheat flour while still having that whole wheat flavor. I use it for biscuits, breads and batters.
Meredith W.
Ponca City, OK
Foodie Expert
I love Bob Mills products! Quality I can rely on and I feel good about what I'm feeding my family. I used it just the other day to make homemade pie crust.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
Love this pastry flour. Bobs is a great brand and this pastry flour is as good as white pastry flour in consistency and texture, but so much better for you
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Foodie Expert
Bob's is a great brand! I love how different it is from other flours, and it adds a great flavor to any recipe!
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Foodie Expert
If I buy flour it would be this. It's a trusted brand. I try to eat from conscious brands like this.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
I love Bobs and especially love the variety they have. This whole wheat pastry flour has been a life saver with my medical diet. They also make great almond and coconut flours!
Hunter D.
Providence, RI
Foodie Expert
Love how fine this flour is. I trust Bob's way more than ordinary flour, but this is so fine which is helpful when making light and fluffy doughs.