Bob's Red Mill Whole Wheat Flour uploaded by Alisa W.

BY BOB'S RED MILL

Bob's Red Mill Whole Wheat Flour: All natural No preservatives 100% stone ground Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rose C.
Rose C.
I had a hard time finding the 5 lb bag of Red Mill Whole Wheat Flour but I finally found it. This stone ground flour is superior because it's not bleached or processed to destroy the wheat germ . Thus a healthier flour to use. I bake all of our bread because I can control the quality and purity of the bread I'm making. If I'm going to all the trouble to bake my own bread I want superior ingredients. I bake 5 loaves of wheat bread a week!
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
Foodie Expert
I recently made the switch from using white flour to using only Bobs red mill whole wheat flour. I really wanted to help incorporate healthier choices into things like baking. We use this now in our chocolate chip cookie recipes and it works fantastically and taste great.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Ashburn, VA
I use this to make whole wheat bread and whole wheat versions of my favorite baked goods. I like the smaller bag size, as whole wheat flour can go rancid if it sits too long.
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
Foodie Expert
Great to use if you love to bake and want a healthier alternative to flour. It's a little more expensive to regular flour but it's worth it
Arlinda G.
Arlinda G.
Foodie Expert
I use all of Bob's Red Mill products.
I've always been satisfied with everything they make.
Ashlee J.
Ashlee J.
Foodie Expert
This is the only flour I buy, very tasty!! They also have little packages in this brand where you can make bread at home which is also very good.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Best whole wheat flour I've bought! You can substitute this for any recipe that calls for white flour and you'll never know the difference, healthier too!
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
Love this brand. I started using this when I was beginning my transition to eating healthy
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Alpharetta, GA
BRM makes a very good quality WW flour. i use it in any recipe that asks for regular white flour and it comes out great!