BY BOB'S RED MILL #74 in Hot Cereal

This fine whole grain cereal is milled from whole kernels of U.S. #1 hard red and soft white wheat and is complete in every respect. It contains all the wheat germ with its precious oil, all the fiber from the outer bran layer of the wheat and all the protein from the inner endosperm. Whole Wheat Farina Cereal is stone ground from high protein hard red wheat. It's similar to cracked wheat, only milled finer for a delightful hearty cereal. see more...

Crystall S.
Crystall S.
Portland, OR
I love bobs, and its local. I buy all of their baking rpoducts as well as their cereals. convenient and east to make, plus tasty and goodf or your health. I love that they are local and are definetely a staple in our house. I recommend bobs all of the time.
Allison K.
Allison K.
When I want something filling and comforting in the morning, I love this Farina. All it needs is a pat of butter and some milk. Maybe a sprinkle of brown sugar couldn't hurt either.
Anja A.
Anja A.
Newport News, VA
Best brand for grains! Organic and in perfect quality all the time! I also like the label a lot :-)
Afua N.
Afua N.
East Hartford, CT
taste amazing and its affordable. i love to add milk and sugar and a pinch of salt when making it
Kennedi S.
Kennedi S.
Fountain, CO
I love Bob's red mill they have the best products you know that they are safe and healthy.
Deema M.
Deema M.
Sugar Land, TX
I love this hot cereal. Hands down one of my favorites due to the texture. I love the texture! I bought it at my local HEB store and I enjoy the flavor and pt just a little honey on it. I would absolutely recommend to others.
charis t.
charis t.
Mmm nice to eat, this is my everyday breakfast, fast and tasty, love it so much! Definitely recommend!
Spontaneous W.
Spontaneous W.
Foodie Expert
How much is a case of this product?