BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

• To Your Good Health...Bob Moore
  • Whole Grain
  • Kosher

Bob's Red Mill Grains & Nuts Hot Cereal is milled from a unique blend of flavorful whole grains and nuts that's a good source of dietary fiber and packed with nutrition. This wonderful cereal contains wheat, rye, triticale, oats, sunflower seeds, cashews, and walnuts.

You Can See Our Quality

Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.

Lowfat diets rich in fiber containing grain products, fruits, and vegetables may reduce the risk of some types of cancer, a disease associated with many factors.

Our product line is diverse and extensive.

Suggie B.
Norfolk, VA
I love this cereal.  It is 140 calories with 5 grams of sugar. This is my first time purchasing this cereal . I will purchase it again. I love it the flavor. The total fat grams is 3. I just love the flavor.
Carla P.
Dayton, OH
I eat this cereal hot or cold. Great on yogurt as a topping. The price is somewhat high but well worth it. I always recommend Bob's Red Mill to people. I believe the product is healthy and a good way to start your day. I will be purchasing this product again. I'm out currently.
Marcela M.
me encanta los frutos secos ademas tienen muchas vitaminas me gusta tomarlos en los desayunos y entre horas están buenísimos. en casa los tomamos ya hace muchísimo tiempo casi se ha vuelto tradición tenerlos en nuestra lacena ya que son indispensables
Karen K.
Ruskin, FL
I love this cereal! It is great over Greek yogurt with fruit on top. It is a hearty cereal that keeps me going. The only issue I have is the packaging isn't easy store. It is whole grain and a healthy way to add awesome to your breakfast routine. You will not be disappointed in this product.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Another wonderful hot and healthy whole grain breakfast that's easy to make and ready in minutes. Great on a cold winter morning. Fills you up and keeps you full until lunch. Bonus, Ray on the budget!
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
Quick to go breakfast for the mornings when you're on the go. I love to know I started my morning very healthy and with a satisfying taste. I definitely recommend ladies and gentlemen! Will be buying more as soon as I run out
Thaynara M.
Tigard, OR
Bob's Red Mills have always high quality products and this one is nor different. The grains are good and comes a nice selection.
Nancy O.
Crossville, TN
This is so healthy, filling, and good! This brand always has healthy options. Love the freshness!
R L.
This grains and bit crap is delicious especially in a cold damp morning to help keep warm.