BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

Bob's Red Mill Whole Grain Soy Flour is freshly ground on cool and slow-turning, century-old millstones from premium quality, raw, South Dakota soybeans. It is a tasty and simple way to take advantage of soy' s bountiful nutrition. soy contains complete protein with all the amino acids essential to human nutrition, which must be supplied in the diet because they cannot be synthesized by the human body. It is also a good source of dietary fiber, calcium, iron, magnesium, and phosphorus. Soy Flour is also used to condition bread dough. Try adding one tablespoon for each cup of flour called for in your favorite bread recipe. You'll add nutrients and have a higher, lighter loaf.

• What do you use soy flour for I have nerver heard of this.1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
When I doing the Atkins diet my mom would use this flour to make waffles! Let me tell you they were the best waffle I've ever had. I know they say is bad for you but that is far from my mind while eating.
Sarah G.
Broomfield, CO
Bob's Red Mill makes the best flour alternatives I have every found. The soy flour worked in nicely with the pancakes that I made. I was also very happy with the price, especially compared to other brands.
Samantha C.
Shreve, OH
I had to use this for a friend and it did a wonderful job. They said everything was tasty and not too dry and crumbly. I now use this regularly with my baking!
Cursten W.
Wesley, AR
What do you use soy flour for I have nerver heard of this.