BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

Whole-Grain Low Carb 6 Grams Net Carbs All Natural Kosher Bob's Red Mill Low-Carb Baking Mix can be used cup-for-cup in recipes calling for other brands of low-carb baking mixes. It is a delightful blend of all-natural ingredients, including high fiber oat bran, wheat bran, soy flour and whole grain flaxseed meal, so you can be sure that the few carbs you do eat are nutritious. It's incredibly easy to use for making delicious pancakes, muffins, quick breads and more.

• Do you guys like the flavor of this? I'm I able to make p...1 Answers
  • How are you using this in your low carb lifestyle? I'm cu...1 Answers
Kelsey F.
This baking mix is an excellent alternative for regular flour in any baking recipes. I've used this cup for cup to make muffins. It doesn't make my recipes taste differently, and is a perfect alternative for someone who still wants to treat themselves but wants to watch their intake of carbs.
Natasha M.
Wood River, IL
Used the almond flour yesterday for a low carb blueberry bake
It was very yummy
I think it tasted better than regular flour and will substitute this for all my regular flour recipes
Michelle R.
Joplin, MO
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you
Allison W.
Auburn, WA
I love this Low-Carb Baking mix. The best part about it is that you would never know that it's Low Carb. Bob's Red Mill is a brand that you can trust and always has the highest quality around. They have healthy alternatives to a lot of the baking ingredients that I use all the time!
SALLY M.
This is probably my favorite mix to use when making my homemade pizza dough it's very healthy for you white and makes the best pizza dough ever I will buy again and it really met my expectations of everything it says it would do
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
This is great flour for "diet" recipes or times when you may be watching your carbs. Same great quality and flavor as regular flour and baking results are the same. Easy to find at most grocers. Love this!
María R.
weston, FL
es mezcla para hornear y hacer deliciosos postres y dulces es lo mejor del mundo, lo que mas me gusta es el echo de que es 100% saludable por ser baja en carbohidratos y por eso me parece que es de lo mejor del mundo asi que vayan a comprar este rico producto
ana s.
this mix makes good biscuits. I only remember having brought this once.
esta mezcla hace muy Buenos biscuits. solo me recuerdo haber comprador un paquete.
Michelle P.
Fort Worth, TX
I am not a fan of this mix. It has a very beany taste to it that I just don't like. I really was hoping to find an easy low carb mix but this is not it.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Yes, this is a much more high quality and healthier alternative to Bisquick, but ti is so pricey. You get a smaller portion size and pay almost triple.
Josie S.
How are you using this in your low carb lifestyle? I'm curious to find out.
Azul d.
Charlestown, MA
Do you guys like the flavor of this? I'm I able to make pancakes with this and remain keto?

back