BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

Bob's Red Mill finely ground Whole Grain Corn Flour is great for breading and in combination with other flours in baked goods. We mill our Whole Grain Corn Flour from whole yellow corn kernels with all the natural nutrients intact: the germ, bran and endosperm. Because our maize flour is whole grain and high in fiber, it digests slowly, making you feel fuller longer and helping supply your body with a steady stream of energy. Add our Whole Grain Corn Flour to your favorite pancake, biscuit or bread recipe for added flavor and nutrition. Browse through our corn flour recipes and try making your favorite cornbread recipe with part or all yellow corn flour instead of cornmeal. Your cornbread will be richer and less crumbly when made this way.

Nida S.
I always use this when making corn bread or corn muffins. You can truly rely on the taste and it blends very well with flour. I usually use the medium or if I can find it, the finely ground variety
Selena S.
Very good for making corn bread or muffin sized versions, corn cakes. Gives a delicious flavor that creates a nice texture. It blends well with flour and creates a nice batter. I bought this product online at Amazon.
Tracy M.
Muskegon, MI
I always purchase this item at Trader Joe's, it's such a quality product at a great price, I feel good about feeding it to my family!
Christine A.
Love Bob's Red Mill flours and especially love the corn flour for making cornbread. Definitely can taste the better quality!
Elizabeth N.
I get mines at whole foods pretty good quality . Makes the best corn bread you've every tasten :)

Kohl's