BY BOB'S RED MILL #92 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Descriptions:

This is the hot cereal standard of the whole grain world, and we make it! 10 Grain Hot Cereal is a unique blend of flavorful whole grains that is packed with nutrition. This wonderful cereal contains wheat, corn, rye, triticale, oats, soy beans, millet, barley, brown rice, oat bran and flaxseed. Starting your day off with 10 Grain Hot Cereal is the perfect way to fuel your awesomeness! This cereal is packed full with a variety of grains with high nutritional content. Rolled oats are rich in protein, vitamins and minerals. In addition to its nutrients, oats contain significant amounts of fiber, which improves your digestion can help lower cholesterol. Whole wheat is a good source of fiber as well as calcium, iron, phosphorus and other minerals, and contains several vitamins, including folate and riboflavin. Rye contains fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals. Barley is high in dietary fiber and is also a mineral-rich food. Triticale is a hybrid crop with the quality of wheat and the hardiness of rye. It's packed with dietary fiber and potassium. Flaxseed is the most widely available botanical source of omega-3 fatty acids. It's also an excellent source of calcium and fiber; and is one of the best sources of lignans, which act as antioxidants. Soybeans are high in protein, calcium, iron and fiber. Millet is alkaline, which makes it easy to digest and helps balance the body's natural tendency towards acidity. Millet is also an excellent source of dietary fiber. 10 Grain Hot Cereal makes a perfect breakfast. You can add any combination of raisins, nuts, chopped apples, walnuts, almonds, dates, frozen or fresh berries, chia seeds, shredded coconut, banana slices and peanut butter—whatever you like! Sweeten it up a bit with a little cinnamon, a drizzle of real maple syrup or honey, a splash of vanilla almond milk or agave nectar. The possibilities are endless! Also works wonderfully added to homemade breads, giving a hearty texture and superb flavor.

Daphne R.
Honolulu
Purchased at Waikiki Foodland Store (Market City) this is a wonderfully healthy, tasty whole grain mix. Absolutely delicious combination of flavors and textures. I could mix my own, but this is a well balanced blend, easy to prepare in the crockpot, and so much better than just plain oatmeal.
Angie G.
Canton, GA
Why aren't there TEN stars?! I absolutely love Bob's Red Mill  10 grain hot cereal. It is really healthy, great taste, and always fresh. It is in my top two favorite breakfast cereals.  Any time I see it, I buy it. That reminds me, I need to pick up some more!
Samantha R.
Fullerton, CA
This is such a great hot cereal! Perfect for cold mornings. I sprinkle a touch of brown sugar to mine and it fills me up and gives me energy to go about my hectic day.
Amy D.
Dowelltown , TN
I was disappointed in the Bob's Red Mill 10 Grain Hot Cereal. I expected more nutritional value from it than what it actually has. I guess if I'm going to have calories and carbs, I want to make sure I have plenty of fiber to go with it. I also wasn't really pleased with the taste. I guess I should have added some spices or something. The next time I cook it, I will probably add some dried apples and cinnamon with stevia. I wasn't impressed. Glad I bought it at Big Lots!
Shannon D.
Camas, WA
Living in the Northwest, Bob's Red Mill is commonly found and well-respected. This cereal is yet another great product and I frequently make a large batch in the winter for breakfast, adding nuts, dried fruit and brown sugar. It's warm, comforting and I find it filling. I've also added this to smoothies and when baking with great results!
Tanya P.
Orlando, FL
I love that this line of grains is available at most of my local grocery stores and is affordable! I have not tried this as a hot cereal but I do use it on a regular basis for homemade whole grain breads!!! (simply soak the grains in hot water before mixing in the bowl with the other ingredients!) There are lots of others to choose from that work just as well like the 7 grain....
Carrie U.
This product is awesome. I can whip this up in less than five minutes, pour almond milk on top and add fresh berries and I've got myself a balanced healthy breakfast. I love this cereal. Great for busy mornings.
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
It's such a great idea, but it contains soybeans, which I'm allergic to. I tried it once anyway, and it was filling but lacked much flavor. For the price, I'm not sure I can't just get rolled outs, rye, etc by themselves and combine it in a variation more to my liking (for texture).
Desiree B.
Simi Valley, CA
This hot cereal is great for breakfast meal prep. I make a big batch and store them in mason jars. Stir in sliced apples, cinnamon and brown sugar and it's a healthier alternative to sugary oatmeal packets.
marcelynn a.
San Diego, CA
I just recently finished this products as I had purchased it for my morning smoothies. I have never made this per the directions but it is great in my PB and chocolate morning smoothies. Gives my smoothies a great granola crunch consistency.
Ammy H.
I love their pancake waffle mix. Is this product as good as their pancake mix?
Abi D.
What's your favorite way to customize this cereal?

back