BY BOB'S RED MILL #83 in Hot Cereal

Bob's Red Mill Rolled Wheat is a delicious and nutritious whole grain hot cereal that is easy to prepare. It has a mild, nutty flavor and it is a good source of dietary fiber. It is also excellent for adding a hearty texture and fiber to baked goods. Our Rolled Wheat is made from only the highest quality wheat. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Georgiana M.
I have to say, I enjoy Bob's Red Mill products because they work great in recipes, but the packaging will always fail. You can't re-seal any of their products, and using tape or a clip only makes the product expire sooner. In order to avoid your Bob's Red Mill products from expiring before you finish using it you have to transfer it to a different container. This is not convenient, but honestly, for some its not even plausible due to lack of containers and space to store dry foods -- an apartment kitchen crisis.
Adalgisa c.
Me encanta para hacer barritas nutritivas y galletas, es un poco mas costosa que la normal pero es una marca de mucha calidad.
Emily P.
Greensburg, PA
I use this for my overnight oats! While it is a tad pricey, the bag lasts me a month or two. I usually find this product at giant eagle or walmart.
Donna T.
Bellingham, WA
Good oats that are made naturally and taste good. Cook easily and quickly for a hearty breakfast during those cold times.
Amanda G.
Spring, TX
di dnt really like this brand rather have stuck with Quaker oat meal. not much to say but did not like what's so ever
Kate C.
I use these in a ton of recipes, even pancakes- I love this and would recommend others to try it. Will buy again
Fernanda S.
É realmente muito bom, não tenho nem explicação para o sabor e para falar o quão gostoso e! Recomendo muito
Justine V.
The perfect light, but hearty rolled oats. I love to make overnight oats and have it ready all week long. There are so many different things you can do with oats besides breakfast. You can eat them savory, or use oats as a flour when ground up, or as a breading.
Marcelle L.
orpington
In my opinion it is a good product, the price is fair And i love it so much. Really good.
Lisa H.
It is nice to have a breakfast and not worry if it is gluten free or not. For me, a Bobs Red Mill is a safe go to. I really enjoy this product!
Spontaneous W.
Foodie Expert
How much is this product?