Bob's Red Mill Unbleached White Flour uploaded by Kendra M.Bob's Red Mill Unbleached White Flour uploaded by naushi r.Bob's Red Mill Unbleached White Flour uploaded by Nola S.

BY BOB'S RED MILL #24 in Flours & Meals

Descriptions:

Bob's Red Mill® All Natural Unbleached White Flour.
No Preservatives.
To your Good Health®.
An Employee-Owned Company.
Enriched - Unbromated.
Superb for Bread Baking by Hand or Machine.
Milled from extra high protein high gluten U.S. Number 1 hard red wheat. Bob's Red Mill Brand Unbleached White Flour is a delight to use in place of all-purpose bleached flour for all of your baking needs.
Net wt 5 lbs (2.26 kg).

• I love this brand. Never used the flour yet. Is it any be...2 Answers
  • Is this a good flour to use? 10 Answers
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love this product. I have used it to make many different pastries and desserts and it has always lived up to its expectations. I will definitely re-purchase this product and I highly recommend.
Patty G.
Baking it's my must in fall and winter days I love making bread for my family and or cupcakes for my children's birthday and to take to school, I got my 5lb white flour at big lots they had a special for $20.00 and it was a steal since the price it's a bit high, but it's worth it.
Katie C.

It's a very high quality flour that makes delicious bread but one quirk is if you use the same amount of water as with other flour it turns to soup. You have to use about 20% less water. When mixed with whole wheat flour it made the best Honey Whole Wheat Bread ever in my bread machine.
Jennifer H.
Bob's red Mill flours are The best on the market I buy them from Whole Foods stores the supermarket and sometimes you can find them at Walmart! This one in particular is great for baking cookies and other desserts.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
I use this flour to bake with quite often. It's usually affordable and I really like the quality of the product. My cupcakes and pancakes always turn out really
Fluffy and delicious when I use this flour.
Brennah L.
Edmond, OK
A little expensive but it's all natural flour and I feel like it tastes better than the all purpose flour in the big white bags. It's great for cookies and cakes and pretty much anything you can think of.
Erin H.
Irvine, CA
I love Bob's Red Mill flour. I feel that the quality of this flour is much better than that of store bought bleached all purpose flour. I only use that stuff to dust pans now-- this is what I use to actually bake. I've made pizza dough, bread, bagels, etc!
Tina M.
Polson, MT
Bobs red mill flour is amazing ! I use their flour for baking and my bakes turn out so much better than with most other brands. It's easy to think flour is just flour but buying good quality flour will make you hard work in the kitchen turn out amazing every time.
Kat S.
Easy to use, and universal. I love having natural products and this brand always has such a clear vision on a pure product. I have purchased over and over. It's worth it every time.
Sarah F.
Whittier, CA
Flour is flour you can't really go wrong with any you buy! I got this at target because it was a good price works and taste great when used for sweets 10:10 recommend
Debra K.
Lexington, KY
Is this a good flour to use?
Lydia W.
Vernon
I love this brand. Never used the flour yet. Is it any better than the gold medal flour? It's kinda on the pricy side so I always hesitate to buy

back