BY BOB'S RED MILL #37 in Flours & Meals

Bob's Red Mill® Finely Ground Tapioca Flour.
An employee-owned company.
To your good Health®.
Also known as tapioca starch.
You can see our quality!
Tapioca flour, also known as tapioca starch, is ground to a powdery fine granulation from the dried roots of the cassava plant. It is a starchy and slightly sweet flour that is especially good for thickening soups, sauces, dips, pie fillings and puddings. Tapioca flour is also an excellent ingredient for gluten-free baking, as it lends a springy texture, promotes browning and makes crispy crusts.
Gluten free.
Bob's Red Mill® products labeled gluten free are batch rested in our quality control laboratory. We use an Elisa gluten assay test to determine if a product is gluten free.
All natural. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Deryan M.
Deryan M.
Hartford, CT
Foodie Expert
My husband is from Colombia so we enjoy going out and eating Colombian food often (it's now my favorite type of food). Along with this is Pandebono which is a Colombian cheese bread. It took me so long to figure out how to make it, but I've finally figured it out and this is the tapioca starch I use and I wouldn't imagine using anything else. Mine taste just like the authentic
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Troy, MI
Great to use! Tastes really good as well. Instead of breading I have used this on chicken. It's also Whole30 approved!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Pine Bluff , AR
This brand is SO expensive. But when ever I'm on my clean eating phases I stick to this brand