Bob's Red Mill Stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour

by Bob's Red Mill

Descriptions:

Whole Wheat Flour is 100% stone ground from hard red U.S. dark northern spring wheat and has all of the nutritious bran and germ still intact. Nothing is lost in the process of grinding the flour. Whole Wheat Flour is a robust full-flavored flour containing vitamins minerals and protein. This is the pride of Bobs Red Mill and we think its the best whole wheat bread flour in America. Whole Wheat Flour is a good source of calcium iron fiber and other minerals like selenium. Selenium helps in proper cellular function throughout the body and helps improve the immune system. In addition hard red wheat has the highest protein content of all the wheat types. Whole wheat flour contains several vitamins including folate and riboflavin. Consuming whole wheat flour also contributes to your micronutrient intake. Among the nutrients in whole wheat flour are the B vitamins (B-1 B-3 and B-5) which collectively support your metabolism to help your body derive energy from your food. Whole wheat flour is also a good source of phosphorus. This essential mineral makes up a primary component of your DNA cell membranes and bone tissue.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill Stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour!
Nikki E.
Escondido, CA
Great to use if you love to bake and want a healthier alternative to flour. It's a little more expensive to regular flour but it's worth it
Rose C.
I had a hard time finding the 5 lb bag of Red Mill Whole Wheat Flour but I finally found it. This stone ground flour is superior because it's not bleached or processed to destroy the wheat germ . Thus a healthier flour to use. I bake all of our bread because I can control the quality and purity of the bread I'm making. If I'm going to all the trouble to bake my own bread I want superior ingredients. I bake 5 loaves of wheat bread a week!
Arlinda G.
I use all of Bob's Red Mill products. I've always been satisfied with everything they make.
Emily S.
Brambleton, VA
I use this to make whole wheat bread and whole wheat versions of my favorite baked goods. I like the smaller bag size, as whole wheat flour can go rancid if it sits too long.
Alisa W.
Marion, TX
Bob's Red Mill Stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour uploaded by Alisa W.
I recently made the switch from using white flour to using only Bobs red mill whole wheat flour. I really wanted to help incorporate healthier choices into things like baking. We use this now in our chocolate chip cookie recipes and it works fantastically and taste great.
Ashlee J.
This is the only flour I buy, very tasty!! They also have little packages in this brand where you can make bread at home which is also very good.
Catarina K.
Stuarts Draft , VA
I seriously love this flour! You can use it for anything. Everything is whole grain and everything is all natural. The biscuits were fluffy and in perfect form. The dough didn’t stick together when I was forming it! The taste was amazing and it was filling.
Taylor T.
Best whole wheat flour I've bought! You can substitute this for any recipe that calls for white flour and you'll never know the difference, healthier too!
Chelsea C.
Rockaway, NJ
Love this brand. I started using this when I was beginning my transition to eating healthy
Nicole T.
Alpharetta, GA
BRM makes a very good quality WW flour. i use it in any recipe that asks for regular white flour and it comes out great!

Looking for your answer?