Bob's Red Mill Stone Ground Garbanzo Bean Flour uploaded by Kayla B.

BY BOB'S RED MILL #45 in Flours & Meals

Bob's Red Mill® Stone Ground Garbanzo Bean Flour.

An employee-owned company.

To Your Good Health®.

Gluten free.

Good source of protein.

Garbanzo beans (chickpeas) are one of the creamiest and tastiest of beans. Flour made from this delicious bean lends a sweet, rich flavor to baked goods. Garbanzo flour is high in protein and is especially good for gluten-free baking. It can also be used to thicken soups, sauces, or gravies.

Friend of the heart. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kendro T.
Bob’s Red Mill is a dope brand especially since they carry so many gluten free options. I use the garbanzo bean flour almost weekly for my vegan “chicken” and I love it. Very healthy and this is a convenient brand that you can find almost anywhere. Oh and very affordable and long lasting!
Devon G.
Riverton, NJ
Can be pricey sometimes depending on where you purchase from. I use mine to make a type of flatbread that's become a staple in my house. Easy to use and easy to be creative with.
Jessica H.
Seattle, WA
I love using this to make the crust for vegan quiche. I've only tried it once or twice but I loved the flavor and it's far healthier than regular flour. Can't wait to try making more things with it!
Brittany C.
Douglaston, NY
Love this flour as a gluten free alternative. It tastes great. I've used this in breads and pancakes. Both turned out good!
Mariah S.
Boston, MA
Love!! I use this flour because I have a wheat allergy in nearly everything I bake. I usually do a quick zucchini pancake with the flour to bind it, very yummy when you add fresh thyme! I restock every time I run out
Hetal S.
San Francisco, CA
I use this to make Indian dishes ( we use a lot of garbanzo bean flour) and it's prefect! Not bitter or powdery - makes delicious batter for pakoras and onion rings!
Jean C.
There's not much to say here, it's garbanzo bean flour, pretty straight forward. Bob's Red Mill makes quality products and this one is no exception. They do tend to be a little more expensive than the off brands but it can be hard to find several brands of this in the regular grocery store so if this is your only option, you'll be fine.
Stephanie P.
Washington, DC
I haven't tried many garbanzo bean flours, but this works great! I've used it to make socca and flatbreads and Bob's Red Mill is an easy brand to find.
CarrieAnn H.
Tacoma, WA
I use wheat free products and this is a good flour, but it kind of taste weird with sugar
Addyson G.
North Las Vegas, NV
Great quality with great ingredients. We love using Bobs Red Mill brand for baking in our house. Whether it be pancakes or cupcakes Red Mill always does the trick. Definitely try their buttermilk waffle and pancake mix.