Bob's Red Mill Stone Ground Garbanzo Bean Flour uploaded by Kayla B.

BY BOB'S RED MILL

Bob's Red Mill® Stone Ground Garbanzo Bean Flour.

An employee-owned company.

To Your Good Health®.

Gluten free.

Good source of protein.

Garbanzo beans (chickpeas) are one of the creamiest and tastiest of beans. Flour made from this delicious bean lends a sweet, rich flavor to baked goods. Garbanzo flour is high in protein and is especially good for gluten-free baking. It can also be used to thicken soups, sauces, or gravies.

Friend of the heart. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Addyson G.
North Las Vegas, NV
Great quality with great ingredients. We love using Bobs Red Mill brand for baking in our house. Whether it be pancakes or cupcakes Red Mill always does the trick. Definitely try their buttermilk waffle and pancake mix.
Jean C.
There's not much to say here, it's garbanzo bean flour, pretty straight forward. Bob's Red Mill makes quality products and this one is no exception. They do tend to be a little more expensive than the off brands but it can be hard to find several brands of this in the regular grocery store so if this is your only option, you'll be fine.
CarrieAnn H.
Tacoma, WA
I use wheat free products and this is a good flour, but it kind of taste weird with sugar
Mariah S.
Boston, MA
Love!! I use this flour because I have a wheat allergy in nearly everything I bake. I usually do a quick zucchini pancake with the flour to bind it, very yummy when you add fresh thyme! I restock every time I run out
launa d.
Ok I was skeptical of the taste at first. How can something os good for even taste well? I am actually quite found of it for more rustic recipes and would definitely recommend.