Bob's Red Mill Stone Ground Garbanzo Bean Flour uploaded by Kayla B.

BY BOB'S RED MILL

Bob's Red Mill® Stone Ground Garbanzo Bean Flour.

An employee-owned company.

To Your Good Health®.

Gluten free.

Good source of protein.

Garbanzo beans (chickpeas) are one of the creamiest and tastiest of beans. Flour made from this delicious bean lends a sweet, rich flavor to baked goods. Garbanzo flour is high in protein and is especially good for gluten-free baking. It can also be used to thicken soups, sauces, or gravies.

Friend of the heart. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Medley, FL
Delicious garbanzo that I love for any occasion I always have them in my fridge !!! For whatever it is, I accompany them with coffee always
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Seattle, WA
I love using this to make the crust for vegan quiche. I've only tried it once or twice but I loved the flavor and it's far healthier than regular flour. Can't wait to try making more things with it!
Devon G.
Devon G.
Riverton, NJ
Can be pricey sometimes depending on where you purchase from. I use mine to make a type of flatbread that's become a staple in my house. Easy to use and easy to be creative with.
launa d.
launa d.
Ok I was skeptical of the taste at first. How can something os good for even taste well? I am actually quite found of it for more rustic recipes and would definitely recommend.
CarrieAnn H.
CarrieAnn H.
Tacoma, WA
I use wheat free products and this is a good flour, but it kind of taste weird with sugar
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Boston, MA
Love!! I use this flour because I have a wheat allergy in nearly everything I bake. I usually do a quick zucchini pancake with the flour to bind it, very yummy when you add fresh thyme! I restock every time I run out
Hetal S.
Hetal S.
San Francisco, CA
I use this to make Indian dishes ( we use a lot of garbanzo bean flour) and it's prefect! Not bitter or powdery - makes delicious batter for pakoras and onion rings!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Washington, DC
I haven't tried many garbanzo bean flours, but this works great! I've used it to make socca and flatbreads and Bob's Red Mill is an easy brand to find.
Tresa B.
Tresa B.
This is a really great alternative to wheat flour. It does have a different texture but is still very good.
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
This flour has the perfect texturizing details, and doesn't compromise the flavor of the dish you are concocting.