Bob's Red Mill Stone Ground Garbanzo Bean Flour uploaded by Hannah T.Bob's Red Mill Stone Ground Garbanzo Bean Flour uploaded by Kayla B.

BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

Garbanzo Beans (chickpeas) are one of the creamiest and tastiest of beans.Chickpea flour made from this delicious bean lends a sweet, rich flavor to baked goods. Bob's Red Mill Garbanzo Bean Flour is freshly milled and 100% stone ground. Garbanzo beans are loaded with protein and dietary fiber and are a good source of iron. Garbanzo flour‚ also known as gram flour, chickpea powder and cici bean flour‚ is popular in Middle Eastern and Indian cooking and baking. Use it in dishes like falafel, hummus, socca, farinata, papadums and pakoras. It is also a wonderful ingredient for gluten free baking. Try it in crackers, pizza crusts, and breads. Garbanzo bean flour also works well in cakes or quick breads with strong flavors like chocolate and pumpkin. It can also be used to thicken soups, sauces, or gravies. Use garbanzo bean flour to replace up to 25% of the flour in your baking to increase protein and fiber.

Maeve G.
This is my favorite flour perhaps of all time. Bob's Red Mill always makes winning products and the low price of this combined with its high quality makes their garbanzo flour no exception. It's available in many grocery stores, as well as online, always below $6. I use it in everything from brownies to protein baked goods!
Hannah T.
Tarpon Springs
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this chickpea flour to make vegan chickpea omlettes! So delicious and so easy. Mix this with some nutritional yeast, onion powder, tumeric and water for the base that cooks lift and fluffy like eggs and fill with sautéed veggies. So yum! #vegan #breakfaststaples
Jessica H.
Seattle, WA
I love using this to make the crust for vegan quiche. I've only tried it once or twice but I loved the flavor and it's far healthier than regular flour. Can't wait to try making more things with it!
Mariah S.
Boston, MA
Love!! I use this flour because I have a wheat allergy in nearly everything I bake. I usually do a quick zucchini pancake with the flour to bind it, very yummy when you add fresh thyme! I restock every time I run out
Devon G.
Riverton, NJ
Can be pricey sometimes depending on where you purchase from. I use mine to make a type of flatbread that's become a staple in my house. Easy to use and easy to be creative with.
Lauryn K.
I have used different varieties of Bob's Red Mill flour and this one is one of my favorites. I have used it to make pizza crust and other recipes that call for flour. It is a great alternative to traditional flour and not very expensive. It is also good to use in a turmeric facial mask.
Kendro T.
Bob’s Red Mill is a dope brand especially since they carry so many gluten free options. I use the garbanzo bean flour almost weekly for my vegan “chicken” and I love it. Very healthy and this is a convenient brand that you can find almost anywhere. Oh and very affordable and long lasting!
Jean C.
There's not much to say here, it's garbanzo bean flour, pretty straight forward. Bob's Red Mill makes quality products and this one is no exception. They do tend to be a little more expensive than the off brands but it can be hard to find several brands of this in the regular grocery store so if this is your only option, you'll be fine.
Hetal S.
San Francisco, CA
I use this to make Indian dishes ( we use a lot of garbanzo bean flour) and it's prefect! Not bitter or powdery - makes delicious batter for pakoras and onion rings!
launa d.
Ok I was skeptical of the taste at first. How can something os good for even taste well? I am actually quite found of it for more rustic recipes and would definitely recommend.