Bob's Red Mill Stone Ground Garbanzo Bean Flour uploaded by Kayla B.

BY BOB'S RED MILL #35 in Flours & Meals

Bob's Red Mill® Stone Ground Garbanzo Bean Flour.

An employee-owned company.

To Your Good Health®.

Gluten free.

Good source of protein.

Garbanzo beans (chickpeas) are one of the creamiest and tastiest of beans. Flour made from this delicious bean lends a sweet, rich flavor to baked goods. Garbanzo flour is high in protein and is especially good for gluten-free baking. It can also be used to thicken soups, sauces, or gravies.

Friend of the heart. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maeve G.
This is my favorite flour perhaps of all time. Bob's Red Mill always makes winning products and the low price of this combined with its high quality makes their garbanzo flour no exception. It's available in many grocery stores, as well as online, always below $6. I use it in everything from brownies to protein baked goods!
Kendro T.
Bob’s Red Mill is a dope brand especially since they carry so many gluten free options. I use the garbanzo bean flour almost weekly for my vegan “chicken” and I love it. Very healthy and this is a convenient brand that you can find almost anywhere. Oh and very affordable and long lasting!
Jessica H.
Seattle, WA
I love using this to make the crust for vegan quiche. I've only tried it once or twice but I loved the flavor and it's far healthier than regular flour. Can't wait to try making more things with it!
Mariah S.
Boston, MA
Love!! I use this flour because I have a wheat allergy in nearly everything I bake. I usually do a quick zucchini pancake with the flour to bind it, very yummy when you add fresh thyme! I restock every time I run out
Devon G.
Riverton, NJ
Can be pricey sometimes depending on where you purchase from. I use mine to make a type of flatbread that's become a staple in my house. Easy to use and easy to be creative with.
Lauryn K.
I have used different varieties of Bob's Red Mill flour and this one is one of my favorites. I have used it to make pizza crust and other recipes that call for flour. It is a great alternative to traditional flour and not very expensive. It is also good to use in a turmeric facial mask.
Jean C.
There's not much to say here, it's garbanzo bean flour, pretty straight forward. Bob's Red Mill makes quality products and this one is no exception. They do tend to be a little more expensive than the off brands but it can be hard to find several brands of this in the regular grocery store so if this is your only option, you'll be fine.
Hetal S.
San Francisco, CA
I use this to make Indian dishes ( we use a lot of garbanzo bean flour) and it's prefect! Not bitter or powdery - makes delicious batter for pakoras and onion rings!
launa d.
Ok I was skeptical of the taste at first. How can something os good for even taste well? I am actually quite found of it for more rustic recipes and would definitely recommend.
Addyson G.
North Las Vegas, NV
Great quality with great ingredients. We love using Bobs Red Mill brand for baking in our house. Whether it be pancakes or cupcakes Red Mill always does the trick. Definitely try their buttermilk waffle and pancake mix.