Bob's Red Mill Steel Cut Oats
- First Place Winner - World's Best Oatmeal
- To Your Good Health...Bob Moore
- USDA Organic
- The 100% Whole Grain
- Natural & Award Winning Cereal
- Friend to the Heart
- Also Known as Pinhead Oats or Irish Oats
- The Golden Spurtle - World Champion Oatmeal
- You Can See Our Quality!
- Bob's Whole Grain Foods for Every Meal of the Day
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Free of Preservatives and Chemical Additives
The Bob's Red Mill team went to Scotland to compete in the Olympics of oatmeal, the Annual Golden Spurtle World Porridge Making Championship. And, for the first time in the competition's history, it was won by oatmeal from outside of Scotland by Bob's Red Mill Organic Steel Cut Oat - the very same oats that are in this bag.see more...
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- What is the difference between steel cut oats and... Be the first to answer!