Bob's Red Mill Rolled Oats uploaded by Kelly C.

BY BOB'S RED MILL #6 in Alternative Grains

These Old Fashioned Rolled Oats Are Uniquely "Kiln Toasted" And Freshly Milled From The Highest Quality Oats Grown In The Great Northwest - Some Of The Best Oat-Growing In The Whole United States! All Natural Whole Grain No Cholesterol High In Protein And Fiber Made In Usa see more...

• Is there any nutritional difference between rolled oats and steel c...3 Answers
  • Since the package says these are "extra thick", can these rolled oa...5 Answers
  • Has anybody made lactation cookies with these before1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Foodie Expert
If you have to pick one oatmeal to bring to the table, THIS is the brand you'd go for. Bob's has great flavor, texture, & it's not only filling, it's so GOOD FOR YOU!! I've always enjoyed this particular brand. Before Bob's I ran thru the gamut of brands once I found Bob's, I knew I had found the best there was. You cannot go wrong with this brand, I promise you! I would buy Bob's again & again, as well as recommending it to any&every one I know. You cannot go wrong with Bob's. Try it, you'll LOVE it. Thank me later. :)
Liza S.
Liza S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I am guilty of being a Bob's Red Mill addict. I love all their products. While the price tag is a bit higher, I feel the quality and taste can't be beat. I make these oats on the weekends to have a healthy breakfast and stick to my eat clean ways. They are quick to prepare. The calorie point is slightly higher compared to Quaker but they are chewier and yummier!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
I looooove these oats! The last time I cooked some, I booked them up then added some brown sugar, cocoa powder, and a spoonful of peanut butter! Soooooo good!

They're fairly fast to cook, too! I boiled them in 10 minutes and they were perfect.
Latoya J.
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy! I love the texture and they aren't too expensive! You get a lot and my kid loves them!
. ..
. ..
It's amazing. Very tasty an everyone should try it. Not a rip off and it's delicious and healthy
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Torrington, CT
Foodie Expert
Loved these oats!! They were great in cookies and overnight oats? However the oats were a little larger than the Quaker Oats I am used to. These had a good taste and went will have in overnight oats, oatmeal bakes, and oatmeal cookies but I am not completely sold so I go back and forth between this and Quaker.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
Foodie Expert
I LOVE these oats. I've often used another brand, but as I'm not within relative driving distance, I decided to order a multi-pack of these on Amazon.

I use them for my refrigerator oats. They're hearty and keep me full on my commute to work. They're also great for cookies and other baked goods.
Karina R.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
Very good brand! Is a little more pricey than others but is has great flavor and is good quality. I use it on my cereal and also to mix with yogurt. I get mine either at Walmart or publix.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Excellent quality, lasts a while in the pantry, easy to find at most grocery stores. Easy to make.
Franciele C.
Franciele C.
Foodie Expert
I thrust in this brand for variety of products. I like to start my day with oatmeal, give me the energy I need. It is healthy and taste very good to me. Even thought I add some chocolate powder ....
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Foodie Expert
Since the package says these are "extra thick", can these rolled oats replace regular rolled oats in recipes?
Monica T.
Monica T.
Foodie Expert
Is there any nutritional difference between rolled oats and steel cut oats?
Megan L.
Megan L.
Shalimar, FL
Has anybody made lactation cookies with these before
Hayley J.
Hayley J.
Are these naturally gluten-free?