Bob's Red Mill Rolled Hot Cereal 5 Grain uploaded by Kayla J.

BY BOB'S RED MILL

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Bob's Red Mill® 5 Grain Rolled Hot Cereal.
100% whole grain.
34g or more per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
An employee-owned company.
To your Good Health®.
Friend of the heart.
Whole grain plus flaxseed.
You can see our quality!
Bob's Red Mill® 5 grain hot cereal is freshly milled from a unique and complementary blend of premium whole grain oats, wheat, rye, barley, triticale and flaxseed. Low in fat and a good source of dietary fiber, this healthy and flavorful cereal is a great way to start your day. It's also a superb replacement for plain oats in your favorite recipe.
All natural. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Kayla J.
Frankfort, KY
I have always loved oatmeal but until recently I only had the fruit flavored instant oatmeal packets. In an effort to be healthier I decided to try this oatmeal. It was my first experience cooking oatmeal and it was very simple. The stove top method was easier because when I followed the microwave instructions the milk boiled over in the microwave. This oatmeal is very delcious and healthy. It has whole grain wheat, rye, barley, oats, and flaxseed. I normally make mine with almondmilk, banana slices, and cinnamon. It fills me up and keeps me full with sustained energy throughout my workout. This brand is very high quality and has many different hot cereal varieties to choose from.