Bob's Red Mill Rice Wild

by Bob's Red Mill

Descriptions:

Wild Rice has a distinct, unique taste. It will enhance the flavor of any meal, from the simple to the gourmet specialty. It can be used as a side dish and as a bedding for fish, fowl or meat. Add cooked wild rice to quiche, pancakes, eggs and omelets. Try it in your favorite soup and stew recipes. Create your own special delights by using it in and on all types of salads.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill Rice Wild!
Joellelynn W.
Kernville, CA
Having grown up near where Bob's Red Mill originated I have been using their products for years. From Flour blends to grain blends I have never been disappointed. Their Wild Rice is a particular favorite and does well in my rice cooker and in recipes.
Tiana S.
Bend, OR
I love Bob's Red Mill Products. Such a wide variety of high quality items. The Wild Rice has a great flavor to it. Good for using in recipes or even eating by itself. Yum!
Dawn D.
I love Bob's red mill everything, This rice is really nice by itself, or in stirfries, etc. So much better than white rice.

Looking for your answer?