BY BOB'S RED MILL

Bob's Red Mill® Red Lentils.
To your good health...
Bob Moore.
Friend of the heart.
Premium quality.
Excellent source of protein and fiber.
These cute little legumes have a pleasant, earthy flavor. They're very easy to prepare, needing no presoaking and cooking in just 30 minutes. They're not only tasty and simple to cook, but also a good source of protein, iron and dietary fiber.
You can see our quality!
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
All natural. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessika F.
Jessika F.
Phoenix, AZ
My old supervisor bought this to make a soup for my group home girls . they absolutely loved it I added a whole bunch of veggies and we ate it with bread and butter on the side .
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Foodie Expert
My mom uses these to make lentil soup not only are lentils so healthy for u but these make a great soup too! Love this brand and all the different products they offer
Noelle O.
Noelle O.
Remington, VA
I've used many Bob's Red Mill products, and I'm always pleased. The red lentils were no different, they were delicious and cooked perfectly. I love this brand.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Foodie Expert
Love these! So natural and fresh and refreshing!! Give them a try next time you're at the store
Mely D.
Mely D.
Cypress, TX
I love lentils and never try this brand ... They are easy to make and cook really good!
Becky H.
Becky H.
These are very good, and I enjoy them a lot. I love most of this brand because it is organic, and it tastes very good. Lentils are something that I enjoy, and this is the brand that I buy.