BY BOB'S RED MILL

Bob's Red Mill® Gluten Free Organic Whole Grain Quinoa.
To your good health.
Grains-of-discovery™.
Keen-wa.
The traditional grain of the Andes.
An employee-owned company.
Bob's Red Mill passport to whole grain adventure.
Enjoy quinoa, a nutrient-rich grain that was honored as a sacred crop by the ancient Incas. Quinoa is a good source of iron and high quality protein. Try it in any recipe calling for whole grains.
100% whole grain.
46g or more per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
USDA organic.
Circa 200 B.C. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Alicia J.
Because of cost, I don't purchase this often. However, this time around it was highly discounted - like 50% off so I had to try and loved it. Great quality, just wish it were more affordable.
Nelli K.
Spring , TX
Foodie Expert
First of all I love this brand! I cook quinoa for my family and even the kids love it. Perfect to make ahead and add a little butter & serve with chicken or any protein. This is a winner!
Ashley T.
I make a quinoa salad once a week and this is my go to brand. The fact that it is pre-rinsed is an awesome time saver.
Danielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This brand is great. The quinoa is pre-rinsed and doesn't need to be rinsed again to avoid that bitter taste you get with unrinsed quinoa. I really appreciate not having to take that extra step! I wish the packaging was different, though. The bag is a little inconvenient... I'd rather it be a bag inside a box or a resealable stand-up bag like you see with the Goya brand quinoa in the green bag.
Yisbeli A.
Foodie Expert
If you want to be on a diet, Is the quinoa a good option? Specifically this one?