BY BOB'S RED MILL #99 in Rice

Buy on Jet.com
Linda S.
Katonah, NY
My Thanksgiving table would never be complete without a large bowl of Bob's Red Mill Quick Cooking Wild Rice. It is the best of the best, never gummy or sticky. It is tender and flavorful like no other brand. One of my fave side dishes and never any leftovers!
Felicia C.
Portland, OR
Bob's red mill has some of the best natural grains and rices. I use this particular rice in a rice, celery, and sausage dish. It's also quick cooking which is super nice because many rices take a long to to cook. Always satisfied. Would 10/10 recommend.
Sierra W.
Portland , OR
I love wild rice and rice pilaf but it takes FOREVER to cook and its hard to make it on time when I'm mixing it with quinoa which cooks much faster. The BRM fast cooking wild rice solves that problem and its delicious.
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
I love Bob's red Mill products! This one is great, I like to make it in bulk and then eat it with different types of meats and vegetables. I also love their red quinoa, very tasty and very healthy for you!
Katie C.
We love this in rice pilaf, or mixed with brown rice. We have no complaints with the taste. As with all Bob's Red Mill products we have purchased, we are completely satisfied.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Bobs wild rice is a staple in my house! I've grown up eating this brand and love it. It's quick and easy for a dinner side, or can be used during meal prep! The taste is amazing and super filling :) recommend!
Ntia C.
I've used this rice a couple of times it makes great rice pilaf though it takes a little longer to cook that regular rice it's worth the wait.
Alysha W.
Pace, FL
Cooks well, tastes great! We used it in a chicken and rice soup recently for a fall/sick recipe, and it was amazing!
Katie M.
Knoxville, TN
I love Bob's red mill products! They always have a great flavor and taste fresh and gourmet.
mikaelly o.
Carrego na bolsa e como em qualquer lugar, tem um cheiro é um sabor Maravilhoso, ótimo para encaixar num lanche de tarde.