Bob's Red Mill Quick Cooking Wild Rice

Descriptions:

• To Your Good Health... Bob Moore
  • You Can See Our Quality
  • Kosher

Nothing compares to the subtle, earthy flavor of Bob's Red Mill Quick Cooking Wild Rice. It isn't pre-cooked like some varieties in the marketplace. Instead the kernels are scratched on the surface, resulting in a much faster cooking time. Quick and simple to prepare, it makes a delicious staple for any meal.

Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill Quick Cooking Wild Rice!
Katonah, NY
My Thanksgiving table would never be complete without a large bowl of Bob's Red Mill Quick Cooking Wild Rice. It is the best of the best, never gummy or sticky. It is tender and flavorful like no other brand. One of my fave side dishes and never any leftovers!
Asheville , NC
Bobs wild rice is a staple in my house! I've grown up eating this brand and love it. It's quick and easy for a dinner side, or can be used during meal prep! The taste is amazing and super filling :) recommend!
Buffalo, NY
I love Bob's red Mill products! This one is great, I like to make it in bulk and then eat it with different types of meats and vegetables. I also love their red quinoa, very tasty and very healthy for you!
Knoxville, TN
I love Bob's red mill products! They always have a great flavor and taste fresh and gourmet.
Portland, OR
Bob's red mill has some of the best natural grains and rices. I use this particular rice in a rice, celery, and sausage dish. It's also quick cooking which is super nice because many rices take a long to to cook. Always satisfied. Would 10/10 recommend.
Conway, SC
We love this in rice pilaf, or mixed with brown rice. We have no complaints with the taste. As with all Bob's Red Mill products we have purchased, we are completely satisfied.
Pace, FL
Cooks well, tastes great! We used it in a chicken and rice soup recently for a fall/sick recipe, and it was amazing!
I've used this rice a couple of times it makes great rice pilaf though it takes a little longer to cook that regular rice it's worth the wait.
Portland, OR
I love wild rice and rice pilaf but it takes FOREVER to cook and its hard to make it on time when I'm mixing it with quinoa which cooks much faster. The BRM fast cooking wild rice solves that problem and its delicious.

Looking for your answer?