BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

100% Whole Grain Quick Cooking Bulgur Wheat, 4 Pack, 28 oz (1 lb 12 oz) 793g, From Bob's Red MillFriend of the Heart
All Natural
You Can See Our Quality!
Kosher
Bob's Red Mill Whole Grain Bulgur Wheat is absolutely delicious, nutritious, and easy to prepare. Made from finest quality whole grain red wheat that has been parboiled, dried, and ground, it cooks quickly and may be used in a wide variety of dishes. It is excellent in pilafs, soups, baked goods, stuffing or casseroles. Bulgur is low in fat and has a mild nutty flavor. It is also a great source of dietary fiber and protein.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.

Buy on Amazon
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
Dont know where to buy it for full retail price. Bought this at a ross out of pure coincidence. Made noodles with my girlfriend as a date night. Tasty and for some reason it tasted different than your usual processed pasta.
amadea s.
Pittsburgh, PA
Soo freakin amazing!! Bulgur wheat with walmuts and honey is possibly the best healthy carb I ever had and Bobs Red Mill also has the perfect quality material that I would eat all day to fuel myself as a student athlete!
Nhu D.
Anaheim, CA
Love this for breakfast. Quick to make and has a better texture than oatmeal. I like that you don't have to soak it or anything since I'm really last. Taste good and good for you. I like the small bag since I don't eat a ton of it.
Merlita P.
I grind this and make fresh pasta out of it. Quality of the grain is great and product can be found almost everywhere in my area which is a plus for me.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
I love this brand, and am so happy that i can get organic opitions for my baking needs!! :) this product has a ritch earthly tase, graet stuff!!
Aline H.
Kingsburg, CA
Eu amo fazer kibe um apetitivo Brasileiro e quando achei a farinha aqui nos USA fiquei muito feliz.I love this Brand everthing is so good
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
Yummy wheat thats so quick and easy to prepare. Great for a warm and hearty breakfast on a cold morning.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I surpisingly liked this. I used it to make pasta once and it worked very well so I continued too...
Jill J.
Amherstburg , Ontario
Love this product! We use it for tabouli and a few other dishes. Cooks up great! Always a quality products and it has a good shelf life
Victoria H.
Ottawa, ON
love using this in tabbouleh and to make veggie burgers/vegan “meat”! super tasty and easy to cook!
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Does this cook quickly?
Sarah C.
What are some of the things you make with Bulgur Wheat?
Misty C.