BY BOB'S RED MILL

• Does everyone know that you are suppose to grind your flax seed b...43 Answers
  • I noticed a picture had vanilla protein powder. I have never see...1 Answers
  • I've never heard of these products. Where can I purchase them?14 Answers
Bob's Red Mill Products
  • "My mother recently purchased the gluten free pizza mix from this company for no other reason than to jump on a bandwagon as none of us have a gluten allergy." in 313 reviews
  • "I've used Bob's quinoa and steel cut oats from a local organic/farmer's market and have been pretty pleased with the results." in 93 reviews
  • "I use the steel cut oats frequently for breakfast, always have the polenta on hand to make as a side, and also use the flax meal in my smoothies." in 88 reviews
  • "Bob's red mill is also the only brand that sells almond flour in my local grocery store which is great because I use it for baking a lot." in 72 reviews
  • "I try to stay as close to a "Paleo Lifestyle" as I can... the almond meal, Coconut flour, flax seed, arrowroot, tapioca, etc allow me to still bake some yummy treats, make pancakes/waffles, and just expirement around." in 71 reviews
Philly B.
Love this brand. We have the flax seeds and use them all the time. I bought the whole ones that way I could grind them as I need. I will use the ground flax in anything from pancakes to muffins and breads. Love that they are good for you and easy to work with.
Gigi D.
My pantry is filled with Bob's Red Mill products. Not only are all their products sourced from legit growers, but the company is employee-owned. By far, my favorite wheat flour! I never knew it mattered until I cooked with Red Mill's flour. Amazing results and flavor!
Teresa C.
Staten Island
After going vegan I heard about using nutritional yeast for both health benefits and for flavor. I use this as a cheese substitute in many dishes and I love knowing that i'm giving my body essential B vitamins. Tastes great in tofu scramble or as a topper for pasta, pizza, etc!
C B.
I love Bob's Red Mill. It's my go-to brand for baking especially since they offer lots of grain free, gluten free, and organic options. They're also local to my state (Oregon) so reasonably priced (in comparison to similar brands). They even carry BRM at Fred Meyer.
Misty B.
Fullerton, CA
If you're worried about what this costs - don't.  It's worth the few extra cents over other brands.  I love Quinoa, and I especially love this brand's quinoa blend.  It cooks so easily in a rice maker and is consistently great tasting.  I'd recommend this product over and over again to friends.  I actually have now that I think about it.
Paige S.
Bronx, NY
I love the wide variety of everything that they sell. It's literally every grain you could possibly ever hear of and they are all super affordable. I also like that they have helpful recipes on them because I'm not always sure what to do with some of them.
Amanda W.
Macon, GA
We love this company and love their products. Every day I make their yellow corn grits and my family loves them. I love their variety of different flours and baking needs, they're truly versatile and doesn't skimp on quality.
Rebecca L.
Boulder
I have always been impressed by the quality of food Bob's Red Mill sells. I am a huge fan of their shredded coconut and have also tried their all purpose flour, oat flour, and garbanzo bean flour. All have been used and loved! The variety of items they have available is also very impressive.
Angie G.
Canton, GA
I have never been disappointed with Bob's Red Mill products. They are always fresh, and nicely packaged. Some of their products can be a little pricey, depending on what it is, but over all I think that they have a great product, with good pricing. I use their products as often as I can.
Melissa N.
Belton
As someone who suffers from Celiac Disease, Bob's has been a life saver for me! Their products are affordable and the taste of the GF products is just as good as wheat based products. Time and time again I use the GF flour and non Celiac's in my life never know the difference.
Demetre C.
Dayton, OH
What is your favorite product from them?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Anyone else love the quinoa? :)
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Where do you buy them at
Heidi B.
Does everyone know that you are suppose to grind your flax seed before you eat it, otherwise it will just pass through your system? I did not know this when I started eating it.
Nicole D.
Austin, TX
I have never tried any of these products, and get kind of nervous to spend the money on them and not like it. Any suggestions on which product would be the best to try first?