Add a Photo

Photos (21)
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
acworth, GA

Bob's Red Mill recently added a new line-up of products centered around protein! An excellent, organic choice for adding to smoothies, shakes, and baked goodies! The chocolate protein tastes great with banana as a shake OR add to zucchini brownies! I love the chai! Here's how I used the Chai Protein. Take Bob Red's Mill chai protein + banana + oats + some chilled coffee + hemp milk! YUM!
Sondra L.
Sondra L.

I use more Bob's Red Mill products than I can count! Since I am gluten-free, I must be very careful and pay attention to the ingredients in all my foods. I can always depend on a BRM product to be GF if it says it it! I love the brownie mix and the bread machine bread mixes. And the pancake mix makes great pancakes! I highly recommend Bob's Red Mill for anyone.
Misty B.
Misty B.
Buena Park, CA

If you're worried about what this costs - don't.  It's worth the few extra cents over other brands.  I love Quinoa, and I especially love this brand's quinoa blend.  It cooks so easily in a rice maker and is consistently great tasting.  I'd recommend this product over and over again to friends.  I actually have now that I think about it.
Chrysten T.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN

I bought the flaxseed to use for my lactation cookies and you can't even tell there's flaxseed in them. I like that I can also replace oil for flaxseed. I don't know how it taste by itself, but it's perfect in your muffins and pancakes. I think the price is overall affordable. You can find them at your local grocery store.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA

I really like this brand because I feel like I can trust their products more than the average company. I love that they offer so many organic products too, and their variety is wonderful. I especially love their organic cornmeal and their eight and ten grain cereals.
A. J.
A. J.

I love Bob's Red Mill. It's my go-to brand for baking especially since they offer lots of grain free, gluten free, and organic options. They're also local to my state (Oregon) so reasonably priced (in comparison to similar brands). They even carry BRM at Fred Meyer.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I have a multitude of different flours, flakes, and shavings in my home from Bob's Red Mill. They are a great alternative to just plain flour. There are also recipes on the container as well. So you can always find something to make with the product you bought!!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Bronx, NY

I love the wide variety of everything that they sell. It's literally every grain you could possibly ever hear of and they are all super affordable. I also like that they have helpful recipes on them because I'm not always sure what to do with some of them.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Cranston, RI

Any of the mixes that I have tried from this brand has been great! My daughter has Celiac and it's fun to cook together with her. Her favorite is the choc chip cookie mix. And if you have a Ocean State Job Lot around you the prices are great.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Mcgaheysville, VA

I love cooking with Bob's flours. They are reliable and quality products. I have used the almond flour to make bagels, cake and brownies and they all come out delicious tasting. Definitely recommend for anyone gluten free or paleo.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Dayton, OH

What is your favorite product from them?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Anyone else love the quinoa? :)
Heidi B.
Heidi B.

Does everyone know that you are suppose to grind your flax seed before you eat it, otherwise it will just pass through your system? I did not know this when I started eating it.
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA

Where do you buy them at
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Naugatuck, Ct

I have never tried any of these products, and get kind of nervous to spend the money on them and not like it. Any suggestions on which product would be the best to try first?

Join Now