BY BOB'S RED MILL

Bob's Red Mill Products
  • "My mother recently purchased the gluten free pizza mix from this company for no other reason than to jump on a bandwagon as none of us have a gluten allergy." in 313 reviews
  • "I've used Bob's quinoa and steel cut oats from a local organic/farmer's market and have been pretty pleased with the results." in 93 reviews
  • "I use the steel cut oats frequently for breakfast, always have the polenta on hand to make as a side, and also use the flax meal in my smoothies." in 88 reviews
  • "Bob's red mill is also the only brand that sells almond flour in my local grocery store which is great because I use it for baking a lot." in 72 reviews
  • "I try to stay as close to a "Paleo Lifestyle" as I can... the almond meal, Coconut flour, flax seed, arrowroot, tapioca, etc allow me to still bake some yummy treats, make pancakes/waffles, and just expirement around." in 71 reviews
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
Acworth, GA
Foodie Expert
Bob's Red Mill recently added a new line-up of products centered around protein! An excellent, organic choice for adding to smoothies, shakes, and baked goodies! The chocolate protein tastes great with banana as a shake OR add to zucchini brownies! I love the chai! Here's how I used the Chai Protein. Take Bob Red's Mill chai protein + banana + oats + some chilled coffee + hemp milk! YUM!
Sondra L.
Sondra L.
I use more Bob's Red Mill products than I can count! Since I am gluten-free, I must be very careful and pay attention to the ingredients in all my foods. I can always depend on a BRM product to be GF if it says it it! I love the brownie mix and the bread machine bread mixes. And the pancake mix makes great pancakes! I highly recommend Bob's Red Mill for anyone.
Chrysten T.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
Foodie Expert
I bought the flaxseed to use for my lactation cookies and you can't even tell there's flaxseed in them. I like that I can also replace oil for flaxseed. I don't know how it taste by itself, but it's perfect in your muffins and pancakes. I think the price is overall affordable. You can find them at your local grocery store.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
I really like this brand because I feel like I can trust their products more than the average company. I love that they offer so many organic products too, and their variety is wonderful. I especially love their organic cornmeal and their eight and ten grain cereals.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I have a multitude of different flours, flakes, and shavings in my home from Bob's Red Mill. They are a great alternative to just plain flour. There are also recipes on the container as well. So you can always find something to make with the product you bought!!
Julie H.
Julie H.
Mcgaheysville, VA
I love cooking with Bob's flours. They are reliable and quality products. I have used the almond flour to make bagels, cake and brownies and they all come out delicious tasting. Definitely recommend for anyone gluten free or paleo.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Foodie Expert
I use Bob's Red Mill Almond Flour for baking, and it is the BEST Almond Flour I have ever tried! A bit pricy, but definitely worth the buy. It's Gluten Free which is a plus for me, I am very SATISFIED when I use this product!
Sadie J.
Sadie J.
I trust this brand and I have only ever purchased quality ingredients from this brand. Bob's Red Mill is my go-to for flax seeds (which I grind and add to pretty much anything) and chia seeds. They are cheap on Amazon, too!
Anne H.
Anne H.
Grand Junction, CO
This company provides top quality products. I love using the quinoa flour as a substitute for bleached white flour (don't use in cookies! It has a bitter taste that comes out in sweet foods) in pizza dough and breading.
Sam S.
Sam S.
North Pole, AK
Pretty pricey but I love that these have found their way to most supermarkets. Definitely easier to buy their almond flour for my holiday cookies then to spend a couple hours making my own. Great products!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Dayton, OH
What is your favorite product from them?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Anyone else love the quinoa? :)
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Where do you buy them at
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Does everyone know that you are suppose to grind your flax seed before you eat it, otherwise it will just pass through your system? I did not know this when I started eating it.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Austin, TX
I have never tried any of these products, and get kind of nervous to spend the money on them and not like it. Any suggestions on which product would be the best to try first?