BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

Bob's Red Mill Whole Yellow Popcorn is carefully selected from the very best crops of corn. When it pops, it bursts into wonderfully fluffy blossoms of corn with a delightful crunch. Popcorn is one of the best munching foods of all, contains only 60 calories and 2 grams of fiber per two cup serving.

Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
I love popcorn!  I feel unhealthy when I get the bags full of butter and artificial junk.  I know when I buy from Bob’s Red Mill I’m getting good products.  Better yet I can add my own flavorings and real butter.  It’s so easy to put in the microwave, homemade popcorn maker, or on the stove.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Great quality popcorn. I don’t eat popcorn much but when I do I use this brand. They pop clean and the kernel is large. There is not a lot of hard pieces left and the taste is great. Also maybe one or two out of a half cup of kernels do not pop. Great quality and highly recommend.
Susanna T.
Long Beach , CA
Fantastic! I always keep this on hand for movie nights or snacking. Pop on the stovetop in a pot with coconut oil. Delicious!
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
By far the best I've ever used! Very few duds. Finished product isn't chewy but crisp. A little goes a long way.
Vivian H.
Bronx, NY
Air popped these, tasted great plain. Not all the kernels popped, but you can't expect 100%
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Yummo, it is pricey compared to the regular brands but pops so plump and so much flavor!