BY BOB'S RED MILL #6 in Flours & Meals

All Natural Product Case Good Source of Protein Friend of the Heart 100% Organic Gluten Free Coconut flour is a delicious, healthy alternative to wheat and other grain flours.  It is very high in fiber, low in digestible carbohydrates, a good source of protein and gluten free.  It lends baked goods an incomparably rich texture and a unique, natural sweetness. You can see our quality! Bob s Red Mill is the nation s leader in stone milling and offers the widest diversity of whole grains found anywhere. We are dedicated to producing natural foods in the natural way. Try our outstanding products today and we guarantee that you will not be disappointed. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Baking gluten free can be very hard, but this is one of my favorites to use. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love using this instead of other flours because it tastes great and has less gluten." in 2 reviews
  • "I also use it in my pancake and waffle recipes!" in 1 review
Natasha R.
Great product and it tastes great too. I recommend it, especially when going gluten free and low carb.
myia v.
Coconut flour is simply the best, It's healthy and Bob's is the best you can find at a fair price!
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
This is great. Baking gluten free can be very hard, but this is one of my favorites to use.
Megan R.
Savannah , GA
Only coconut flour our family will use. Non-GMO ingredients, great taste and texture.
michelle r.
['Toronto', ''], ON
Bob's Red Mill is my favourite brand for gluten-free baking ingredients. The coconut flour is one of my favourite products for baking/breakfast foods! It does give the product a slight coconut taste, so beware how much you use. Other than that it is a great product!
Cassandra D.
I always have a bag of Bob's Red Mill Premium Organic Coconut flour on hand. I use it in a lot of my baking as a processed flour substitute. It tends to add a sweetness not found in other flours which I absolutely love because I can cut down on healthy sugar substitutes like maple syrup or honey. It also mixes well with Bob's Red Mill Almond meal/flour making it that more versatile. I recommend this brand to everyone!
Lizzie V.
Toronto, Ontario
I use this flour in baking all the time. My boyfriend has to cut wheat out of his diet and this and almond or buckwheat flour is the standard that I have been using lately. As with all other Bob's Red Mill products, it is great value for the price. It's true when they say, you get what you pay for.
Tiffany J.
I love this stuff! its a staple in my paleo diet. For something organic, the price isn't bad. The commissary is always running low so I stock up when I can.
Melinda B.
Bob's is an extremely high quality organic brand. I buy some of their flours along with Arrowhead. A bit costly but I make the sacrifice. Excellent!
Liat S.
I love this organic coconut flour from Bob's Red Mill. I use it in baking. It gives my baked goods a nice added flavour.
Jennifer V.
What do you typically use this in? I love coconut and would love a new product.
Sarah M.
Most recipes I read about are desserts or sweets, do you think this would work well in a pie or tart crust? Would it be versatile enough to also use in something more like biscuits or breads?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Is this product worth the money?
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
I have never heard about coconut flour before! what is it used for? does it work the same as wheat flour?
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Great smell and tast, but every recipe comes out dry. Any suggestions?