BY BOB'S RED MILL #10 in Flours & Meals

All Natural Product Case Good Source of Protein Friend of the Heart 100% Organic Gluten Free Coconut flour is a delicious, healthy alternative to wheat and other grain flours.  It is very high in fiber, low in digestible carbohydrates, a good source of protein and gluten free.  It lends baked goods an incomparably rich texture and a unique, natural sweetness. You can see our quality! Bob s Red Mill is the nation s leader in stone milling and offers the widest diversity of whole grains found anywhere. We are dedicated to producing natural foods in the natural way. Try our outstanding products today and we guarantee that you will not be disappointed. see more...

Bob's Red Mill Premium Organic High Fiber Coconut Flour
  • "Baking gluten free can be very hard, but this is one of my favorites to use. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love using this instead of other flours because it tastes great and has less gluten." in 2 reviews
  • "I also use it in my pancake and waffle recipes!" in 1 review
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
I love this stuff! It's delicious and has ingredients that are good for you! Great flavor and ingredients at an exceptional price
Daneshia S.
santee, CA
I love this! It is also so helpful in a keto lifestyle! I probably use this about twice a week to make pancakes and waffles!
Aleesia W.
Columbus, OH
Love this stuff. Nice coconut flavor and it's good for baking. It is a healtheir alternative to other flours which I love :)
Lina R.
Great, healthier option for regular flour. I haven't used other for baking yet. But for breading it has worked great.
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
I love the brand! High quality organic flour that is perfect for all of your baking needs. Great for tasty muffins!
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I use this for all my Paleo recipes. You can find it at wegmans, giant and I believe some walmarts have it too.
Angela H.
Flint, MI
Just beginning on my paleo journey and I've been using coconut flour a lot. My favorite use is in pancakes.
Amber S.
Bluffton, IN
I just made coconut pancakes with this today! They were so good!!!!! I love this as another option for flour.
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH
I have used this flour for making cookies, waffles and pancakes. Smells fresh and has a nice consistency.
Kasaundra D.
Isanti, MN
I used this to make "clean" fried chicken. I was impressed with the results. It is a bit expensive though.
Jennifer V.
What do you typically use this in? I love coconut and would love a new product.
Sarah M.
Most recipes I read about are desserts or sweets, do you think this would work well in a pie or tart crust? Would it be versatile enough to also use in something more like biscuits or breads?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Is this product worth the money?
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
I have never heard about coconut flour before! what is it used for? does it work the same as wheat flour?
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Great smell and tast, but every recipe comes out dry. Any suggestions?