BY BOB'S RED MILL #6 in Flours & Meals

All Natural Product Case Good Source of Protein Friend of the Heart 100% Organic Gluten Free Coconut flour is a delicious, healthy alternative to wheat and other grain flours.  It is very high in fiber, low in digestible carbohydrates, a good source of protein and gluten free.  It lends baked goods an incomparably rich texture and a unique, natural sweetness. You can see our quality! Bob s Red Mill is the nation s leader in stone milling and offers the widest diversity of whole grains found anywhere. We are dedicated to producing natural foods in the natural way. Try our outstanding products today and we guarantee that you will not be disappointed. see more...

Bob's Red Mill Premium Organic High Fiber Coconut Flour
  • "Baking gluten free can be very hard, but this is one of my favorites to use. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love using this instead of other flours because it tastes great and has less gluten." in 2 reviews
  • "I also use it in my pancake and waffle recipes!" in 1 review
Courtney V.
This is great for baking but it does dry out your baked good so you'll need to add more water or milk. It is also good for making panckaes but I recommend adding in banana so they aren't so dry.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
Coconut flour is a great alternative to regular flour as it is a healthier option. Took a few uses to get used to the consistency, because it tends to need more liquid than the recipe calls for.
Nicolet F.
Fort Worth, TX
Being gluten-free is not difficult anymore because I have Bob's red Mill to make this coconut flour. I use it for cookies and I bought it at target and I would buy it again
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
I really really love baking with this Coconut flour. I use it when I am baking certain bread and cakes. It makes for a great substitute for anyone who is gluten intolerant.
Katie N.
Somerset, NJ
I love using this instead of other flours because it tastes great and has less gluten. I like using this to make my own pizza crusts. This is great for baking as well
Trisha S.
Tonawanda, NY
~Great stuff!! My husband has many food allergies & i use this to make bread for him along with grinding almonds into meal. I also use it in my pancake and waffle recipes!!
Raquel M.
Visalia , CA
This is a must in baking to add a bit of coconut flavor and good amount of fiber to get the bowels going lol its a staple in my home for baking with
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
I am in LOVE with using this coconut flower. Even without a Gluten intolerance, it has great flavor in baking projects. Love coconut by-products.
Joanna O.
Minneapolis, MN
I love adding this coconut flour to pie crusts, cookies, and breads. It adds a subtle tropical taste that leaves many begginggg for more.
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
I love this stuff! It's delicious and has ingredients that are good for you! Great flavor and ingredients at an exceptional price
Jennifer V.
What do you typically use this in? I love coconut and would love a new product.
Sarah M.
Most recipes I read about are desserts or sweets, do you think this would work well in a pie or tart crust? Would it be versatile enough to also use in something more like biscuits or breads?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Is this product worth the money?
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
I have never heard about coconut flour before! what is it used for? does it work the same as wheat flour?
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Great smell and tast, but every recipe comes out dry. Any suggestions?