BY BOB'S RED MILL #6 in Flours & Meals

All Natural Product Case Good Source of Protein Friend of the Heart 100% Organic Gluten Free Coconut flour is a delicious, healthy alternative to wheat and other grain flours.  It is very high in fiber, low in digestible carbohydrates, a good source of protein and gluten free.  It lends baked goods an incomparably rich texture and a unique, natural sweetness. You can see our quality! Bob s Red Mill is the nation s leader in stone milling and offers the widest diversity of whole grains found anywhere. We are dedicated to producing natural foods in the natural way. Try our outstanding products today and we guarantee that you will not be disappointed. see more...

Bob's Red Mill Premium Organic High Fiber Coconut Flour
  • "Baking gluten free can be very hard, but this is one of my favorites to use. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love using this instead of other flours because it tastes great and has less gluten." in 2 reviews
  • "I also use it in my pancake and waffle recipes!" in 1 review
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
I love this coconut flour. It smells amazing! It also taste amazing. I use it for baking and it is great. I have used it several times. Only downside is that you don’t get a lot of flour for the price.
Vitoria M.
This coconut flour is just amazing. I always try to do some deserts as healthy as possible so when i need to put flour i put this one. It works as a sweetener and it gives a touch of coconut flavor and crispy with it. I strongly recommend it!
Francine S.
Bob's Red Mill is my "go to" coconut flour. I have tried other brands, but this one is the easiest to cook with. I mostly purchase this on Amazon, but have not had much trouble finding it elsewhere. I recently learned that Target has had it on sale for a little over $5, which is a great deal, almost half of what I normally pay, which is still worth it to me. If you have never used coconut flour, you will find that a 16oz bag will last you a while because you don't use as much as you would think. I make a mug cake for breakfast every morning using this and protein powder, and some other ingredients and it helps curb hunger. Hopefully this helps anyone unsure of trying this great product.
Danielle B.
Box Elder, SD
I love this flour, I always have this and almond flour on hand for paleo baking. I love this brand and the high quality it always has. The price is also really nice too around 3-4$ locally here. There a lot of recipes that use this flour that I use, it's a staple for me!
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
I only bought this because a friend of mine made this incredible banana bread, and I LOVED it. When she gave me the recipe and I went to buy the ingredients, I almost fainted when I saw the size and price of this bag of flour. However, you don't use as much, and this bag lasted me a lot longer than I thought it would. DELICIOUS!Can't wait to experiment with other recipes.
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
I love this coconut flour! It is a bit pricey, but you don't use as much as regular flour so it should last you longer. I love substituting this in my cookies and banana bread! It's nice because it's not an over-powering coconut taste when you bake with it so it doesn't compromise the taste of the dish!
Denise B.
Elk Grove, CA
I am a huge fan of Bob's Red Mill. The coconut flour is my secret weapon in chocolate chip cookies and banana bread. I mix it with other flour so you get a hint of the coconut. I have seen this product all over but I usually go to the Nugget for it because they have the biggest selection.
Danica S.
I love using this product with almond flour to create baking recipes as an alternative to recipes with flour. It lasts a good amount of time because you don't need as much as you would with regular flour.
Sealy V.
Denton, TX
I have used several different brands of coconut flour over the last few years. Bob's always blow the competitors out of the water. The price is reasonable and the product is of high quality. I love to use this flour when making "grain free" fried chicken.
Leslie G.
I wish I would have known about it sooner. Easy to use. I made the switch from flour to this. Healthier. It's more expensive than a big bad of the cheap kind. I am able to find it at my regular grocery store.
Jennifer V.
What do you typically use this in? I love coconut and would love a new product.
Sarah M.
Most recipes I read about are desserts or sweets, do you think this would work well in a pie or tart crust? Would it be versatile enough to also use in something more like biscuits or breads?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Is this product worth the money?
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
I have never heard about coconut flour before! what is it used for? does it work the same as wheat flour?
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Great smell and tast, but every recipe comes out dry. Any suggestions?