BY BOB'S RED MILL #4 in Flours & Meals

All Natural Product Case Good Source of Protein Friend of the Heart 100% Organic Gluten Free Coconut flour is a delicious, healthy alternative to wheat and other grain flours.  It is very high in fiber, low in digestible carbohydrates, a good source of protein and gluten free.  It lends baked goods an incomparably rich texture and a unique, natural sweetness. You can see our quality! Bob s Red Mill is the nation s leader in stone milling and offers the widest diversity of whole grains found anywhere. We are dedicated to producing natural foods in the natural way. Try our outstanding products today and we guarantee that you will not be disappointed. see more...

Bob's Red Mill Premium Organic High Fiber Coconut Flour
  • "I love using this instead of other flours because it tastes great and has less gluten." in 2 reviews
  • "Baking gluten free can be very hard, but this is one of my favorites to use. " in 2 reviews
  • "I also use it in my pancake and waffle recipes!" in 1 review
Cari P.
Tampa, FL
My husband and I are on a low carb diet and we use this stuff for everything! Unlike other brands, Bob's Red Mill is always smooth and works well in our recipes -- never grainy/gritty, leading to crumbly baked goods. Everything from pizza crust to pancakes comes out awesome, I highly recommend it. Just make sure you follow a good recipe and don't just try to substitute 1:1 for any other type of flour. You'll find your recipes come out a bit too dry if you try that.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Best coconut flour! I am not a huge coconut flour person because the high-fiber ends up making the baking treats a bit grittier than regular flour. HOWEVER, I use this when making my "post-work out snacks" - coconut flour, organic peanut butter, and dark chocolate chips. SO YUMMY.
Amanda R.
I purchased this to make some chinken tenders and use it instead of flour. Since i am doing the paleo diet. I love the taste! I purchased it at HEB because at target it was $4 more! It is a great product i will be purchasing more
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
Coconut flour is a great substitute when doing gluten free baking and has a very nice coconut essence! I have never been huge on coconut but this has a very nice aroma and flavor and stands up well!
Raquel M.
Visalia , CA
This is a must in baking to add a bit of coconut flavor and good amount of fiber to get the bowels going lol its a staple in my home for baking with
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
I am in LOVE with using this coconut flower. Even without a Gluten intolerance, it has great flavor in baking projects. Love coconut by-products.
Daneshia S.
santee, CA
I love this! It is also so helpful in a keto lifestyle! I probably use this about twice a week to make pancakes and waffles!
Vitoria M.
This coconut flour is just amazing. I always try to do some deserts as healthy as possible so when i need to put flour i put this one. It works as a sweetener and it gives a touch of coconut flavor and crispy with it. I strongly recommend it!
Danica S.
I love using this product with almond flour to create baking recipes as an alternative to recipes with flour. It lasts a good amount of time because you don't need as much as you would with regular flour.
Leslie G.
I wish I would have known about it sooner. Easy to use. I made the switch from flour to this. Healthier. It's more expensive than a big bad of the cheap kind. I am able to find it at my regular grocery store.
Jennifer V.
Foodie Expert
What do you typically use this in? I love coconut and would love a new product.
Sarah M.
Most recipes I read about are desserts or sweets, do you think this would work well in a pie or tart crust? Would it be versatile enough to also use in something more like biscuits or breads?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Foodie Expert
Is this product worth the money?
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
I have never heard about coconut flour before! what is it used for? does it work the same as wheat flour?
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Great smell and tast, but every recipe comes out dry. Any suggestions?