BY BOB'S RED MILL

BOBS RED MILL 4x 24 OZ POLENTA CORN GRITS GLUTEN FREE Corn Grits-Polenta makes a popular breakfast especially in the Eastern and Southern states. Many gourmet Italian and Mediterranean restaurants feature our polenta. The recipes on our packages are simple and delicious. Also makes a delightful hot cereal.: GLUTEN FREE KOSHER (Note: This product description is informational only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use. For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use.) see more...

• I just bought the organic version of this...I've never tried it bef...7 Answers
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Metairie, LA
I adore this polenta! It cooks up fast, and you get a lot for your money. Easy to make and very versatile, this is a staple in my home. GREAT FLAVOR! I like to add butter and some chicken stock to mine. It is great paired with crispy, thick cut bacon and poached eggs with cheddar cheese on top. (That was what I requested my boyfriend to make for my birthday dinner last year). The whole meal was under $10, and we had some to spare. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Another great pairing is with oven-roasted chicken and roasted asparagus. Shrimp is great with this too...you can make shrimp and grits ! :)
Aubrey F.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Great brand! They have tons of gluten free products too. But I like to use this and make shrimp and cheese grits. Nice chewy texture when cooked properly. A bit pricy but worth it
Erica S.
Erica S.
I've only used BRM polenta for a light dusting on my baking sheet when making pizza at home. If you've never tried it, go for it! Makes a nice crunch under your crust! and keeps the pizza from sticking to the pan.
Carly C.
Carly C.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I was gluten free for a bit per drs orders and always had a hard time finding anything that cooled correctly and tasted good. I made these as an Italian dish and have no regrets! so delicious!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Red Mill has some great gluten free products. O have a friend with celiac disease and it's great to have so many options for baking!
Nina l.
Nina l.
Palm City, FL
Love this bobs mill makes great products I use them for breakfast and just when I need a snack
Lee Ann T.
Lee Ann T.
I love polenta. My boyfriend is a chef, so I get pretty lucky with some delicious dinners and these corn grits are a staple in our house.
Rochelle B.
Rochelle B.
Delicious. Bob's Red Mill is my favorite brand for grains and such. I use this to make polenta bowl and top it with my favorite savory toppings. You can also make a fruit bowl with it, sweeten it with non dairy milk and honey and tip it with fruits
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Delaware, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This is awesome. I love making breakfast grits or polenta for dinner! And its gluten free!!
Kacy P.
Kacy P.
I love these grits! They're a great product and easy to season however you'd like them. I personally love making cheesy grits with it!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
I just bought the organic version of this...I've never tried it before so how does it compare to similar products on the market?