Bob's Red Mill Original Whole Grain Apple Blueberry Granola

by Bob's Red Mill

Descriptions:

Bob's Red Mill Apple Blueberry Granola is a scrumptious and easy way to enjoy the goodness of whole grains. The wholesome granola is perfect to eat as a hot or cold cereal, with yogurt or straight out of the bag. The crunchy clusters and delicate, lightly sweet flavor of the granola will keep you reaching for more. With real apple pieces, Apple Blueberry Granola uses whole grain oats, crunchy puffed rice and all natural flavors to create a granola truly worthy of the name.

Is it light? Or does it have a lot of sugar on it?
What is the sugar content like in this product? It looks so yummy!
Is this any good? I love blueberry but I'm not sure about it in granola.
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill Original Whole Grain Apple Blueberry Granola!
McKinney, TX
This is my favorite granola. Crunchy and sweet, very healthy, and taste is awesome. I eat this, Kashi Go-Lean Crunch and Kashi Honey Sunshine. I like them all, and enjoy the variety, but find I always come back to this granola. I especially like the apple blueberry over the plain granola. The pieces of dried fruit are a perfect mix in the granola.
Loganville, GA
I never buy cereal, but in place of cereal I buy granola to use as a cereal. If that makes sense :) I love Bob's Red Mill granola because it's natural and has a great crunch. If you like crunchy cereal, you will enjoy this! The flavors are sweet, so it doesn't taste like your eating just plain bland granola! It's worth trying!!
This granola is absolutely delicioius! I love the taste of the blueberry, not a fake taste at all. The apple adds a bit of sweetness along with a little tart. This is such a nice combo! The granola isn't super hard either which I find other brands to be.
Charlotte, NC
This granola is simply delicious! It costs more compared to other natural granola brands but I think it's worth the price and sometime you can find it on sale or even coupons in the paper. Great flavor combination of apple and blueberry and great crunch as well!
Beverly, MA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
1,113 reviews
I really like this granola. It tastes delicious with the apple and blueberry and I love putting it in my yogurt. The only downside is that it's a bit pricier than other granolas that are on the shelf.
Fleetwood, PA
I can't get enough of Bobs red mill products. they have baking soda, hot cereals, flour and this yummy granola! i feel good when buying these products because they come from a trustful source.
Lancaster, PA
Love this stuff! This is so good in yogurt and warm milk. Really flavorful and is made with healthy ingredients that make you feel good about what you are eating. My oldest also loves to take it as a snack while at sports practices. It gives him energy!
Keene, NH
Decent value for the price. You can definitely make better homemade granola - however this is tasty and good for you. I would recommend this as a good starter for someone trying to be more healthy.
I am a granola snob and this is my current favorite. I use it on everything. In smoothies for some a way to fill up a little more, on yogurt with blueberries, my son likes it as well.
Sugar Land, TX
This is one of my Top Picks for a Natural Granola, I love the flavor and the texture, it is inexpensive too, it only has a few ingredients and all are understandable. Delicious!