Bob's Red Mill Original Whole Grain Apple Blueberry Granola

by Bob's Red Mill

Descriptions:

Bob's Red Mill Apple Blueberry Granola is a scrumptious and easy way to enjoy the goodness of whole grains. The wholesome granola is perfect to eat as a hot or cold cereal, with yogurt or straight out of the bag. The crunchy clusters and delicate, lightly sweet flavor of the granola will keep you reaching for more. With real apple pieces, Apple Blueberry Granola uses whole grain oats, crunchy puffed rice and all natural flavors to create a granola truly worthy of the name.

Is it light? Or does it have a lot of sugar on it?
What is the sugar content like in this product? It looks so yummy!
Is this any good? I love blueberry but I'm not sure about it in granola.
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill Original Whole Grain Apple Blueberry Granola!
Quincy, CA
I really enjoy Bobs red mill products.the granola is very earthy with a yummy blueberry apple taste that make it easy to add to yogurt or cereal, even mix with nuts and dried fruit for a healthy trailmix.
Parkville, MD
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Love this brand of products, natural, time tested. Love there oatmeal it doesn't get mushy and it is very fulfilling. Topped on ice cream it's a little crunch with great benefits.
Kearneysville, WV
I love this brand but the downfall is the price! It is very pricey. I can't buy it on a regular basis like I'd like to because of how much it is. But A+ for flavor and freshness.
Long Beach, CA
Red mill is one of my favorite brands for producing grains and granola! the produce so much healthy cooking grains and seeds! They are pricey, but natural and healthy!
Littleton, NH
Crunchy and fruity it takes the edge off sweet cravings and it's good for me too. I much rather eat this than any candy bar filled with stuff I can't even pronounce!
DORAL, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is delicious. I really like this product! I love this! This is as good in yogurt and warm milk. Very tasty and is made with healthy ingredients that make you feel good about what you're eating. My oldest He also likes to take it as an appetizer while in sports. It gives you energy!
All of Bob's Red Mill products are great, but the granola is probably one of my favorites in their product line. It's simple and goes great with yogurt. Such a healthy option for on the go snacking or quick breakfasts.
Pensacola, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Bob's Red Mill Original Whole Grain Granola Apple Blueberry is REALLY good, but the prices could be better. I love Bob's Red Mill products already. I buy their coconut flour, almond flour, and many more. This granola is great quality, even if it is expensive.
Imlay City, MI
Tbis is a great snack for me and my toddler when we are on the go. It beats junk food. We love blueberry, this is perfect. Very filling and great for gravel.
I like all Bob's Red Mill products but this is my favorite! There are so many ways to eat this crunchy mixture. I use it in vanilla yogurt and it is awesome!