BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

This fine whole grain cereal is milled from whole kernels of U.S. #1 dark northern hard red spring and soft white wheat and is complete in every respect. It contains all the wheat germ with its precious oil, all the fiber from the outer bran layer of the wheat and all the protein from the inner endosperm.

Candace K.
Albuquerque, NM
I started using Bob's Red Mill Farina when the kids were babies. We still use it today. Almost all grocery stores carry it, it's inexpensive & good for you.
Andee F.
Oakland, CA
I used to love Cream of Wheat when I was younger.This gives me that satisfaction but I know it is healthier and it 's still delicious!
Sheebaa M.
Columbia, SC
It's so organic that it is so satisfying to eat and gain health. I don't worry about my next meal as I am completely satisfied
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I love anything bobs red mill products. Anything they makes is great. My family really like.
Ana Z.
La verdad esto nunca lo EH probado pero me gustaría por el empaque se ve que es de buena calidad yme gustaría probarlo
jessica Paola P.
yungay644, Villa Serena 2, quilpue, Valparaíso, Chile
Love this product love this product i need this LOVE this LOVE this product i need this LOVE this

Amazon