Bob's Red Mill Organic Whole Grain Steel Cut Oats uploaded by Julie C.Bob's Red Mill Organic Whole Grain Steel Cut Oats uploaded by Aubrey B.

BY BOB'S RED MILL #11 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Descriptions:

Bob's Red Mill Organic Steel Cut Oats are a delicious and nutritious whole grain that can help you start your day right. These organic steel cut oats are freshly milled from high-protein whole grain oats and cut into neat little pieces on a steel buhr mill. Steel cut whole grain oats make a delightful, full-bodied hot cereal with an appealing texture. The all-natural 24-oz Bob's Red Mill Steel Cut Oats, in a pack of 4, are kosher and completely organic. Organic steel cut oats, also known as Iris

• Is anybody use the steel cut oats I currently use a Irish...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between steel cut and rolled oats?6 Answers
  • I can't stand regular oatmeal but love steel cut oats. I ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I've grown to trust the brand, as they steer clear of GMO's and sneaky ingredients and all of their products seem to be of very high quality." in 6 reviews
  • "It does take awhile to cook, I have a small crock pot and I'll put in a batch before I go to bed so it is ready for me when I wake up. " in 5 reviews
Eugenia L.
Tucson
Review for: Bob's Red Mill Organic Steel Cut Oats, Organic Steel Cut Oats more...
I can't get enough of these in the morning! I buy them at SPROUT's. They may take a bit longer to cook, but well worth the wait. Good value, because you are getting "unprocessed" oats that are still good for you! Great in baking too! Love them! Recommend both varieties!
Kelly E.
Lexington, SC
Review for: Bob's Red Mill Organic Steel Cut Oats more...
I trust this brand. Bob's Red Mill has never let me down. I love the organic steel cut oats and will prepare a batch Sunday evening and warm it up every morning and mix in different ingredients to change up the flavor. They cook well, stay thick and taste delicious.
Jocelyn P.
Fort Worth, TX
Oh my this stuff is so good! This is the first brand I tried for steel cut oats and I love it! I buy it at walmart for a pretty good price and since when it cooks it expands a lot it renders quite a bit! I don't use the quick cook method I strongly prefer to slow cook it. Love this!
Whitley D.
north hollywood
Absolute pantry staple! We keep this on hand always and make crock pot over night oats for morning breakfast. They are VERY tasty. I usually just follow the directions on the back except throw it all in the crockpot mixd with brown sugar, almond milk, and butter. SO GOOD!
crystal j.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
Review for: Organic Steel Cut Oats more...
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Delaney D.
I'm a huge fan of these Bob's Red Mill Organic Steel Cut Oats! While their price is a bit much, the investment is usually worth it as I can trust exactly what's going into my body. These are high in protein, taste delicious (especially for breakfast), and can be incorporated into many recipes!
Tiffany H.
Our family loves steel cut oats! We make them for breakfast in the crockpot the night before! Sprinkle cinnamon, a sweetener (honey, brown sugar, or agave), diced apples, add the oats, and top with water! Leave on low overnight and your kitchen smells so good in the morning and breakfast is ready to go!
Patricia R.
I love to eat oats and they are very filling and in moderation will not change the number on the scale. But as far as these oats are concerned, they are just way too expensive. Good you ask? Yes, but I would rather have Quaker oats which comes in the quick cook or steel as well. Call me frugal if you must but I will never pay more for a product when you can get the same thing, only more reaonable.
Serena W.
Delaware City, DE
I love these Steel Cut Oats. One thing I have learned is to soak them over night and that makes them easier to cook. The texture comes out just right. I add cinnamon, nutmeg, molasses and coconut oil and coconut milk. It's so delicious and helps keep me calm.
Kit N.
They take longer to make but it's worth it. I make a large batch on the weekend and portion them out for the week. This allows me to change the flavors and toppings every day.
Carolyn Y.
Do these actually taste good? And can u get them flavored?
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1960 reviews
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
Does anyone know where you can purchase these ?
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
DO these taste better than oatmeal
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
OK so I've heard the flour is really good? what can you tell about the oats from this brand? anyone try this?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I have never tried these. but they look like they are good. are they?