BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

Bob's Red Mill Organic Kamut® Flour is made from Kamut® Khorasan Wheat, an ancient relative of modern day wheat that has a buttery flavor. Legend says that Kamut® grain came from the time of the pharaohs of ancient Egypt. We carefully stone grind this plump, rich grain into superb baking flour that can be substituted for wheat flour with great success. It is a good source of fiber and is easy to digest.

Kamut® wheat flour is perfect for anyone looking for a whole grain addition to their baked goods. Look through your favorite recipes for ones that call for wheat flour, such as breads, muffins, scones, homemade tortillas, pizza crust, pancakes and crepes. Prepare your recipes as directed, substituting an equal amount of Kamut® wheat flour for the wheat flour called for. Our Organic Kamut® Flour makes outstanding whole grain pasta with a superior texture and flavor.

• I heard very good stuff about this type of grain, where c...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sheila Q.
All of Bob's products are high quality and we'll worth the money. I make all my own breads when I do eat bread. Having varieties of flour like this one available to me makes it more pleasurable and healthy for my Family and I.
Barbara D.
Bob Mill's products are produced in gluten and gluten free facilities. This product is readily available by ordering by email or telephone. Any questions will be answered by knowledgeable employees.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
I heard very good stuff about this type of grain, where can I find it?