Bob's Red Mill, Organic, Whole Grain Corn Flour, 24 oz (pack of 2)

by Bob's Red Mill

Bob's Red Mill finely ground Whole Grain Organic Corn Flour is great for breading and in combination with other flours in baked goods. Try making your favorite cornbread recipe with part or all Whole Grain Organic Corn Flour instead of cornmeal. You'll...

Is this flour any good do you recommend
Is this good what do you use it for
Is this good for making tortillas?
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill, Organic, Whole Grain Corn Flour, 24 oz (pack of 2)!
Guaynabo , IN
All Bobs Red Mill products are pretty great, I use this for cornbread and corn fritters and also for pizza
Oceanside, CA
1,219 reviews
I love this stuff compared to other brands and it isn't at all expensive I always recommend this brand
Corning, KS
Bob's Red Mill is always my go to. This corn flour really makes recipes stand out! You can't go wrong!
new york, NY
I really like this brand and the corn flour is perfect for making homemade cornbread or corn muffins
York, PA
I like that it's organic & not genetically modified. healthy & that it's pure with nothing added
Toledo, OH
I like this floor, but the price is what keeps me away. I love it for cornbread and its a great.
Newville
I love this product! It's great for cooking different recipes! I also love that it is organic!
Makes the most delicious and rich tasting cornbread, and gives my pizza crust a nice crunch.
Southaven , MS
I used this on some chicken last night. It is incredible. Loved the flavor that it provides
San Antonio, TX
Ideal for backing like corn bread or corn tortillas. Nice flavor and easy to work with
Ask a question to the Influenster community...