Bob's Red Mill, Organic, Whole Grain Corn Flour, 24 oz (pack of 2)

by Bob's Red Mill

Bob's Red Mill finely ground Whole Grain Organic Corn Flour is great for breading and in combination with other flours in baked goods. Try making your favorite cornbread recipe with part or all Whole Grain Organic Corn Flour instead of cornmeal. You'll...

Is this flour any good do you recommend
Is this good what do you use it for
Is this good for making tortillas?
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill, Organic, Whole Grain Corn Flour, 24 oz (pack of 2)!
Chipley, FL
I buy this brand for most of my various flours. They are pricey but worth it because of the quality. Never had an issue cooking with it
Dallas, GA
Bobs red mill organic corn flour is one of my favorites. My family have a certain diet and they don't even know they're eating healthy.
Cottage Grove, OR
This corn flour is really great. We use it in multiple recipes throughout the year. I really enjoy all of Bob Red Mill products.
South Hadley, MA
Who doesn't love Bob's Red Mill products, I'm extremely excited about the Organic Corn Flour, can't wait to pick up a package.
Milton, FL
Bob's is one of the only reliably quality and organic flour/grains/mixes I can find in our rural area. I'd be lost without it!
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I love using this to thicken chili, and it really does make some delicious cornbread. I even like to sprinkle it in taco meat.
I used this corn flour to make hot water cornbread for a soul food themed dinner and they turned out great! No complaints
Waco, TX
We have switched to all organic so I am glad I can find this brand.. I use it for my squash and Okra and cornbread.
Knoxville, TN
Love that's it is organic and it works perfect for our tamels pace what's better is its full of great nutrients
Bob's Red Mill Organic Corn Flour is really delicious. I love how it makes my food tastes and the consistency
Ask a question to the Influenster community...