Bob's Red Mill, Organic, Whole Grain Corn Flour, 24 oz (pack of 2)

by Bob's Red Mill

Bob's Red Mill finely ground Whole Grain Organic Corn Flour is great for breading and in combination with other flours in baked goods. Try making your favorite cornbread recipe with part or all Whole Grain Organic Corn Flour instead of cornmeal. You'll...

Is this flour any good do you recommend
Is this good what do you use it for
Is this good for making tortillas?
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill, Organic, Whole Grain Corn Flour, 24 oz (pack of 2)!
All Bob's Red Mill products are absolutely great. Most are Gluten free and use all natural ingredients which can be hard to find these days with out spending a ton of money. These are all surprisingly affordable also!
Not a bad corn flour! Works great Such a great product! It met my expectations and can be found in many stores. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality. I recommend to others!
Great products, its really hard to find anything that corn and organic in the US since almost 90+% of the corn products produced in the US are GMO BioToxin corn. Finding a great product like this is like finding gold at the end of the rainbow for me. This product has a great taste and is just what I need when making pizzas, cornbread, and more.
This bread is very good I think it's a gluten-free brand or they have a lot of gluten free products to purchase phone but I do find it that it's very expensive I guess since it's organic it's a higher price to buy
FPO, AP
The products by this company are okay, but are not necessarily good for those with allergies to food. While they claim to have no cross contamination, I (and several friends of mine) have reacted horribly to their flours.
I love this brand. I will occasionally work as a personal chef for people who have a food intolerance. I always go for this brand when it comes to gluten free. I also love this for dredging chicken in. It's full of flavor and ORGANIC!
This is full of fiber from the entire wheat shaft, making it a healthier alternative to over-processed white flour. Its always very convenient for me considering i am gluten free!
Elk Grove, CA
Bob's Red Mill is a good healthy brand. It's more on the higher cost because of its simple ingredients. It's wholesome, I love the almond flour. This corn flour is so good for homemade tamalitos.
St Clr Shores, MI
I used this product to thicken a tortilla soup. It turned out great! I have also used various grinds of cornmeal from this line. Also delicious. This brand Is moderately priced which is an added bonus.
A brand i am never dissatisfied with! always very convenient for me considering i am gluten free! a little over priced, but worth it when it is the only brand at most grocery stores i can eat.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...