BY BOB'S RED MILL

• USDA Organic
  • Certified Organic by QAI
  • All Natural
  • Kosher

Bob's Red Mill finely ground, Organic Whole Wheat Flour is freshly milled on cool and slow turning, century-old stone-buhr millstones from US No. 1 dark northern, hard red wheat.

It contains all of the wheat berry's healthy and natural elements — the germ, the oil, and the fiber.

Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in  total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.

This flour is stone ground and complete. It contains all the health-giving nutrients of the wheat ~ the germ, the oil and the fiber. Organic Whole Wheat is a good source of Dietary Fiber.

Treasure W.
Love This! I've recently gone vegan and it has been hard founding alternatives to white bleached flour but since I've found this line of products it's all I use. The almond flour is my favorite. I recommend.
Shailly S.
Rockaway , NJ
I am always looking for healthy alternatives in food items. and this surpasses all. I mix this with regular wheat flour along side a table spoon of flax meal and oat meat by the same brand to make fresh roti or indian bread! A healthy option for all who want to take control of their cholesterol too!
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
I have used this flour to make bread in the past and have never been disappointed with any of Bobs Red Mill items. I wish some products weren't so pricey, but it is worth it knowing that you are receiving a quality item.
Sarah M.
Austin, TX
I truly do love the Bob Mills brand. I have used this flour, almond flour, wheat germ, flaxseed, etc. The products are organic and fresh and I absolutely love using them in my baking whenever I can.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
A bit on the expensive side. I've had great luck making breads and rolls with it. Though I must admit its a splurge item, not a staple in the pantry due to the price.
Jennifer R.
I work at whole foods market and red mill is one of our best selling brands. Our customers love this product and its variety of products.
Barbara P.
Richardson, TX
I love quite a few Bob's Red Mill products. This one is really great. It is a great replacement for white flour for me.
Zulema G.
I use this whole wheat flour to make pancakes for the kids on the weekend and they love them.
Emma A.
Great product! A bit pricey so not a regular purchase for me but is definitely a great substitute for white flour in cakes, bread, pancakes, etc

Walmart