Bob's Red Mill Organic Steel Cut Oats uploaded by Julie C.Bob's Red Mill Organic Steel Cut Oats uploaded by Aubrey B.

BY BOB'S RED MILL #1 in Alternative Grains

Organic Steel-Cut Oats are freshly milled from high protein oats and cut into neat little pieces on a steel buhr mill. Steel Cut Oats are one of the healthiest foods you can eat and they make a delightful, full-bodied hot cereal with an appealing texture. Try some Organic Steel Cut Oats today!

• Is anybody use the steel cut oats I currently use a Irish oatmeal...4 Answers
  • What is the difference between steel cut and rolled oats?4 Answers
  • I can't stand regular oatmeal but love steel cut oats. I add cinn...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I've grown to trust the brand, as they steer clear of GMO's and sneaky ingredients and all of their products seem to be of very high quality." in 6 reviews
  • "It does take awhile to cook, I have a small crock pot and I'll put in a batch before I go to bed so it is ready for me when I wake up. " in 5 reviews
Tiffany E.
South Euclid, Ohio
I bought a 3Square Time Machine and one of its features is making homemade oatmeal. I used Bob's red mill oats and added in some peanut butter powder and milk to the cooker and left it to cook overnight. Holy cow was this good! I am definitely going to be trying some other ingredients like berries and chocolate chips cuz this was the best breakfast ever!
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
We are trying to eat healthier & I use Bob's oats to make healthier pancakes. I use apple sauce, 2 eggs, vanilla, oats, cinnamon & blend till batter consistency. The pancakes come out pretty good. Even my son loves them. You can also add fruit like bananas or blueberries to replace maple syrup.
Tammy G.
This is a heavy whole grain oatmeal that takes awhile to cook. It is much healthier than instant varieties as it contains the fiber and nutrition of whole grain. We recommend it to our friends for a nice filling breakfast or brunch. Great with fruit and a milk products of your choice.
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
Bob's Red Mill is a great brand, and I use many of their products. I like to use the steel cut oats for overnight oatmeal. You can put the oats, liquid, and toppings of choice in the crockpot before you go to bed and you will awake to a delicious smell and hot breakfast.
Desiree L.
Steel cut oats are one of my most healthy breakfast. I use it in my protein shakes or even make a cup of it with some fresh fruit. You don't get a lot in this package and it can be expensive. If you find yourself using it a lot out may want to opt to buying it in bulk.
Jenn S.
Nora Springs, IA
My favorite breakfast! I love to eat this with honey and blueberries! Some days I mix in bananas! I also love to use this when I make my favorite protein peanut butter balls. They are so easy to make! Let me know if you want the recipe!
-Jenn
joyfuliowan.com
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
Great grains. I'm lucky that I can purchase Bobs Red Mill in the bulk section at my grocery store. It's worth stocking up on the packages versions too, everything is delicious and wholesome. Great bases for a variety of dishes. The oats are classic!
J G.
This is the product that introduced me to steel cut oats. I Think Bob's Red Mill is the Gold Standard for oats even though I've experimented with other brands. If you're new to this food, I highly recommend starting with Bob's version first!
Patience D.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Quality oats for a fair price. Perfect if you are trying to improve your health by adding oats to your menu. Make sure you are aware of the different texture of steel cut versus rolled.
Heather J.
Saint George, SC
With having pcos it's best to eat gluten and dairy free and to reduce carbs so steel cut oats are great they are gluten free and the carbs break down slower so they hold you over longer
Carolyn Y.
Do these actually taste good? And can u get them flavored?
Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
Does anyone know where you can purchase these ?
Kelly B.
DO these taste better than oatmeal
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
OK so I've heard the flour is really good? what can you tell about the oats from this brand? anyone try this?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I have never tried these. but they look like they are good. are they?