BY BOB'S RED MILL

The Original Oatmeal Or Porridge Of Ancient Scotland. This Oatmeal Is Produced In The Same Old-Fashioned Way And Contains All The Health-Giving Nutrients Of The Best Quality Oats From Which It Was Ground - The Germ, The Oil And The Fiber. Usda Organic 0 G Of Trans Fat Made In Usa see more...

• Sometimes Oatmeal isn't for everyone.. what do you think of the ...5 Answers
Bob's Red Mill Organic Scottish Oatmeal
  • "Love these Oats, they have the health benefits of oats with cream of wheat texture." in 2 reviews
  • "This oatmeal is delicious especially with some fresh fruit and honey on top." in 1 review
  • "This is much better than regular oatmeal!" in 1 review
  • "Try mixing in some peanut butter and banana." in 1 review
  • "This oatmeal is creamy and tastes wholesome and seems to have a lower glycemic level and since I began eating it about 5 years ago I have not had one episode of low blood sugar which seemed to happen to me every time I ate any other oatmeal." in 1 review
Mae A.
I remember when I discovered steel cut oats, so much more satisfying than rolled oats. You can make them in a slow cooker overnight if you're not up for stirring in the sleepy morning. They come out creamy and filling. I add dried fruit, coconut oil or greek yogurt and cacao nibs to mine. So good. Sometimes you can save money by finding these in the bulk section. :)
Sandra S.
Smithville, TX
I love this oatmeal, it is hearty and keeps me feeling energized. I have occasional bouts with low blood sugar and most oatmeals common at grocery stores often would cause blood sugar crashes. This oatmeal is creamy and tastes wholesome and seems to have a lower glycemic level and since I began eating it about 5 years ago I have not had one episode of low blood sugar which seemed to happen to me every time I ate any other oatmeal. My favorite way to eat is to add 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries at start of cooking and 2 tablespoons of Honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Turns a beautiful purple color and tastes like fresh blueberry pie:)
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
I like to switch up between the scottish oatmeal and the steel cut. These cook faster, so I have been using them more often. I cook up the 4 servings and put the rest in small reusable containers with lids, and just heat them up the next 3 mornings. When I reheat, I just put on some frozen blueberries and heat it together. Then I add a touch of maple syrup. Filling and hearty breakfast.
Anna H.
Bolingbrook, IL
During the week I usually eat just regular oats because they are quicker to cook. But on the weekend here comes the Scottish oatmeal from Bob's Red Mill. This oatmeal tastes very rich and decadent. It's much healthier too. I love to treat my family to visit on weekends . I wish I had more time during the week to cook it. it's really worth it.
Ashley F.
These oats are so creamy and natural they taste like you are having something bad for you but they are so healthy and have so many benefits that come along with them. You can find them almost any where that Bobs Mill products are sold.
Lindsey A.
Tewksbury, MA
I love Red Mill products because I can feel good about eating them. This oatmeal is delicious especially with some fresh fruit and honey on top. When I was a vegetarian it was practically all I ate.
Amanda F.
This is my favorite oatmeal! I love Bob's Red Mill, pretty much their whole line of products. This Scottish oatmeal is more filling and smoothr than other organic oatmeal
Janine A.
Los Angeles, CA
I haven't had this for a while but I really want to get this again.. its very healthy for your heart and it fills you right up and is very very yummy! And I love it coz my ancestors come from scotland and i love all things scottish. A big plus is that it is organic!
Alexys C.
Danielle G.
Georgetown, TX
I love this oatmeal! It has a great flavor, the texture is amazing, and knowing that it's healthy for me and minimally processed makes me enjoy it even more!
Janine A.
Los Angeles, CA
Sometimes Oatmeal isn't for everyone.. what do you think of the taste of this brand?