BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

Bob's Red Mill Organic Quick Cooking Steel Cut Oats come from some of the highest quality farm-fresh oats in the world. They are milled from high protein whole grain oats and cut into neat little pieces on a specialized rotary granulator mill. Ready in a scant 5 to 7 minutes, the Quick Cooking Organic Steel Cut Oats make a delightful hot cereal.

Julianne H.
Lewiston, ID
LOVE LOVE LOVE! So easy to make, and leftovers last in the fridge for meal prepping for the week. I never used to like oatmeal and I think it was because all I ever tried was rolled oats. I am loving steel cut oats, and Bob's Red Mill is delicious!
Michelle M.
I love these quicker cooking steel cut oats. They stay more whole, thus are less gooey. They have a little crunch to them that is very satisfying to me.
Kaitlin F.
Mississauga, ON
I love that these are gluten free! Also, I love that they are crunchy. I do rinse them first because they are coated in a powder-like substance. I also like adding them to brownies to make them “healthier” plus it gives them a good texture.
Erica G.
Aurora, ON
I'm a relative newcomer to steel cut oats and Bob's Red Mill Organic Quick Cooking Steel Cut Oats have become one of my favourites. These oats are so quick and easy to prepare (under a watchful eye) on the stovetop. I've learned the hard way that cooking oats in the microwave, though do-able, often results in an oatmeal eruption of volcanic proportions. You can adjust the water to make them as thick or creamy as you like and with additions like chia seeds, nuts and dried fruit it makes a satisfying breakfast any day of the week. I often make a huge pot and reheat smaller portions throughout the week.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Discovered Bob's Red Mill Organic Steel Cut Oats on the weekend. They are also quick cook - which is perfect for back to school mornings. Great taste and you can get the huge re-sealable bag at Costco for like $11.00 (Costco Western Canada).