BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

At last, oats for the gluten-sensitive! Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Quick-Cooking Rolled Oats have been thoroughly segregated, tested, and re-tested to confirm their gluten free status. These whole grain oats have been rolled very thinly, making them quick to prepare on the stove or in the microwave. Of course these oats will satisfy the craving for a good ol' bowl of oatmeal, but they can also be used for homemade granola bars, whole grain breads, oatmeal cookies, trail mix, adding to pancakes, and more.

Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Some of the best oats out there. These oats are soft and easily cooked. They don't have a hay taste like some others I've tried and they hold flavor really well! I mix it with brown sugar and butter and a little bit of syrup!!
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
These oats are so good. They are very healthy for you and full of nutrition. They are also very wholesome. It definitely meant my expectations it was just a tad more expensive. If I would change one this, it would be the packaging. I would make it into something that seals off easier other than a bag
Samantha W.
Nottingham, MD
Gluten-free, it's not a diet. For many it is a way and means to life. Celiac disease is on the rise and products that are great and essential. Especially when trying to figure out what's best for you. I use this in my mix with coconut flakes and figs!
Danielle A.
This is a great product because it is organic oats that are readily found in common supermarkets. However I believe that it is slightly overpriced but that is like most organic products out there. Their packaging is also not good for keeping the oats fresh, difficult to keep closed therefore must put into a different container.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
I love this brand because almost all are gluten free. I use these rolled oats in my lactation cookies to boost my supply while breastfeeding. Price point is a little high but worth it.
Divya N.
Bettendorf, IA
These oats are really good. They are very very soft and amazing. And these oats are really really healthy. Would definitely recommend everyone to buy these. I'm pretty sure everyone will like it. I love adding fruits in it.
Tera B.
Kennewick, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
a family favorite for pizza night. this gluten free product is fluffy and as close to a regular crust as I have found.
jennifer d.
Great if you can't take gluten foods.ALSO, you get aot in one big package.Great price too.
Christina H.
Vancouver, BC
Perfect for baking or even just making a bowl of home made oatmeal. I love this brand because they are quite pure in their ingredients and these are gluten free'
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this pretty good? Is it affordable?
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can I buy this product?
Leanne L.
Clinton, SC
Does this taste the same as rolled oats?