Bob's Red Mill Organic Quick Cooking Rolled Oats Whole Grain

Descriptions:

• Friend of the Heart
  • High in Protein & Fiber and No Cholesterol!
  • USDA Organic
  • Kosher

Bob's Red Mill Quick Cooking Rolled Oats are uniquely "Kiln Toasted" and freshly milled from the highest quality oats grown in the Great Northwest - some of the best oat-growing country in the whole United States.These oats are rolled extra thin to shorten the cooking time.

How do these compare to Quaker rolled oats in regards to cooking time and texture?
How long does it takes to cook it ? Or does it better to leave overnight in milk ?
What's the flavor of these oats?
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill Organic Quick Cooking Rolled Oats Whole Grain!
Product Highlights
“I have not eaten or made oatmeal cookies in years until these rolled oats ended up in my shopping cart a little over 6 months ago.” in 7 reviews
These are for sure more flavorful and have a less soggy texture than normal quick oats but I can only give four stars because of how much more expensive they are compared to standard quick oats.
Australia
I eat this most days for breakfast. I make porridge and add cocoa and banana in it when it's almost cooked and let it cook completely enforce eating. Delicious and healthy and organic- win win win.
Hamilton, Ontario
I love these oats. I add some frozen raspberries and a little Truvia and they are a good fill me up kinda breakfast. I also like making oatmeal cookies with them.
I like to use these when baking, especially if it's something that needs to be gluten free. Taste great in granola, and makes a great over night oat breakfast.
Vegetarian, Nut Free, Paleo
Calgary, AB
My go to in the morning! Just boil with some water or milk and I add a little bit of honey, plain Greek yogurt and berries! Keeps my full all morning long!
Excellent product that makes a phenomenal granola. Also great warmed up or used for pie topping, these oats never get too sticky as many other oats do.
St, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I use it at least three times a week for breakfast. Organic and yummy. Not hard to cook and even harder to mess up. Just add some berries and honey.
Organic
La avena es fundamental en toda casa. Esto tiene que ser el desayuno de todos. No tengo ninguna queja. Me encanta y aparte es orgánico, nada mejor!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Edmonton, AB
Ok first of all my friend is in love with this and my brother loves it as well! I tried it and wow yummy and organic like hello!! awesomeness
Shenandoah, TX
Great product for either making oatmeal in the morning or using in baking. Not salty and nice basic flavour you can add anything too
Organic, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...